Restaurants??????

chip64

Mouseketeer
I just posted some info.. on Charley's Steak house. Sorry for so many clerical errors! Just wanted to know though what are everyone's favorite's to dine at other than the 1's at WDW or Universal? We have only eaten at a few, besides the "Food Chains" while staying in WDW. BTW, just wanted to mention for what it is worth, that a place we did go to for the very 1st time this time around was a place called Jungle Jim's. Honestly, this place had the Very Best Burgers that we have ever had!! Just curious! Thanks, Chip&Janet!

On the West end of 192, there are a couple of decent spots...For about what you paid for Charley's, try out Key W. Kools--outstanding steakhouse, good service. I was truly impressed with my dinner here.

Also, there is Angel's Diner--all you can eat at the Holiday Inn Nikki Bird...

This is a pretty good buffet, with a large selection of stuff that kids will like, including Pizza Hut Pizza...
They also feature all you can eat lobster and crab legs (the crab legs are better).

It's cheaper if you go between 4 and 6 pm, around 20 dollars a piece then...Price goes up to 25 a piece afterwards...I highly recommend this one!

Check our Pebbles in the Crossroads Shopping Center in LBV, just outside the Disney property.

It's a local chain serving excellent modern American food in a very nice setting at reasonable prices. Try the Chicken Vesuvio, chicken chunks in a garlic rosemary sauce served over pasta with snow peas and fresh tomatoes. Yum!

Divino's at The Mercado offers some excellent Italian; The Samba Room on W Sand Lake Road is a new Cuban offering and is quite superb; Darryl's (2 local locations) has some great dishes; A Passage to India (on I-Drive) is one of the best Indian restaurants in town.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter