• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

restroom Size on autotrain?

LisaNJ25

DIS Veteran<br><font color=aqua>I paid $300 back i
Can someone tell me how big the bathrooms are on the autotrain? Are they as small as an airplane bathroom? My 3yo will not go in alone and I wanted to make sure there was room for 2.

The bathrooms are SMALL! Very similar to those in airplanes, but the ones on the train are slightly larger.

The trains also have a number of handicapped bathrooms that are MUCH larger. I saw a number of moms taking their kids into these bathrooms to help them out.

In addition keep in mind that the rest rooms are downstairs & most passengers sit upstairs.

Thank you.... with a toddler who was been potty trained only a few months hopefully everyone on the train wont have to go at the same time lol.

there's a large women's dressing room with sink and mirror with a closing door. A small restroom is embedded inside, permitting you to help, while not having to wedge your body into a small restroom. Since this restroom isn't unisex, it tends to be a little cleaner on the floor.

Tip: take lysol wipes since the facilities aren't cleaned between uses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter