Rethinking Resort....

I have found all the Mods to be quite and relaxing and we really like all the Mods with POFQ being our favorite, but for $600 I would switch to CSR.

The small size makes it not feel like a resort to us. It felt really busy, like there was a constant buzz. We much prefer the other moderates sprawling peaceful vibe. It's a nice break from the craziness of the parks. They feel more like resorts instead of hotels.

We thought both the Food court and pool were not as nice as the other moderates.
I guess we will just try it out. We have stayed at POR and CSR before. I would like to try all of them. One of the main reason I want to stay at POFQ is to take the boat to DS for a few dinners.

I guess we will just try it out. We have stayed at POR and CSR before. I would like to try all of them. One of the main reason I want to stay at POFQ is to take the boat to DS for a few dinners.

Definitely try it out. It's a great resort, we just prefer the other moderates for the reasons I laid out. Have a Magical stay!

I really like pofq, however...

If you don't mind the construction-i would suggest a switch to csr in order to have the extra spending $$$

Currently we are booked for 7 nights at FQ. The only thing available with our pin was a King bed but the price was 2020.00. We could move to CSR standard room for 1382.00 (savings 638) or CBR King bed for 1475.00 (savings 545) . I just have a hard time paying 2K for a 7 night stay. Values are out, and deluxes are to expensive. RS is out to. Would you save the money and stay somewhere else?

You could almost stay at the Waldorf for that price. The Hilton is cheaper than CBR. But when are you going.

Thought about it but love the convenience of Disney Transportation especially if we fly
I am going to be blunt. Disney knows this and charges for it. Disney charges more than anyone else because they know they can. I personally would not change hotels if I can afford it.

The reason i love POFQ is the small size. I would switch from POFQ to CSR, but not not CBR.

LOVE CSR!!! From what my TA has shown me (I saw a video of construction), its not too bad. I would not choose CBR...their construction is very invasive for my tastes when it comes to vacationing.

I wouldn't think twice about moving and saving the $$$$. That isn't pocket change!!

We check into CSR in 17 days time, I'm so glad people have been so positive about it on this thread, as this is our first time there. Enjoy your trip :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!