return cruiser fall rates for 2003

prymsu

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
from a flyer on the ship...

Four night Cruise Fall Rates from 399 for 9/7/03, 9/14/03 and 9/28/03.

samples- i don't want to type all the cat info...let me know if there is a specific cat you would like...

cat 4 - $999 for first and second, and $99, $299 and $349 for the kids depending on age...

Cat 6 - $859 for first and second, and $99, $299 and $349 for the kids depending on age...

Cat 12 - $399 for first and second, and $99, $299 and $349 for the kids depending on age...

7 night eastern for 9/6/03 and 9/20/03 starting at 799 for the first two, then 119 to 599 for additional guests.

for western on 9/13/03 rates start at 849, and run from 119 to 599 for the additional guests.

hope this helps.

Hello...any idea what the price of 7 day the sailing after Thanksgiving 2003.....we got a great rate booking last year....and probably will do it again if the price is right....even if it is wrong we will go again...the Disney Magic thing....
Thanks...
Tom

Yes, those are the listed rates on the 4day for next Sept. :)
No need to be a return cruiser.

We were looking at the $399.00 rate, and then upgraded just a bit to get a Secret Porthole room, 5520, on Sept. 21!!!

Do not know why, but now that Sept. 21 sailing has gone up in price, while all other September sailings have remained at that low rate???? ( glad we booked when we did!) Anybody have any idea why this would be? No holiday or anything is coming to mind. Maybe some big groups or travel agencies have blocked a large number of rooms?

I am just hoping the hurricane season next year is a lot quieter than this year. Two in Sept... Whew!

TChrist05, it looks like the 11/29/03 rate for the seven day is listed. Not sure what category you are looking for, and it it for the eastern route. Rates start at 799.

Ethelina, the October 12th date isn't listed on the flyer I have...

Well I don't know if one has anything to do with the other but DVC usually has a fall special too, last year it went through the start of december this year it was only sept. Maybe they find Sept is a hard time to fill the ship?

Anything about Dec 2003 rates (specifically the 12/6 Western Cruise)?

Would you have a cat 4 rate for the 3N for 11/6/03?

Thanks.... Paul

Remember you also get the $200 on board credit (for the future cruise) for booking a return cruise in addition to the rates quoted.

I only had one copy of the three flyers with all the fall specials and dates, and I just mailed it to Dave so he could scan and post on his sight. Hopefully it won't be long until he will have that info out there. It had specials for lots of different dates, and for all categories, in addition to price per additional guests in the rate, depending on age.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter