Return of Retro Rides

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
I don’t remember what it was called, but it was like a Mickey area with little buildings

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride and the original Journey into Imagination

I also wish they still had different shops - so much is the same in all of them now. Does anyone else remember the Magic Shop in the back of the castle?

DLR
-People Mover
-Big Thunder BBQ
-Rocket Rods (never got to ride because it kept breaking down)

WDW
-Maelstrom

Mr. Toads Wild Ride & 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

Those are mine as well. 20,000 Leagues was gone before I ever got to WDW, and I really wish I could have experienced it! (I think Mr. Toad still would have been there the first time I went, but I just missed it.)

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
I don’t remember what it was called, but it was like a Mickey area with little buildings

Are you thinking of Mickey's Toontown?

That's what I was going to say as well. I remember taking DS through there when he was little.

Eastern's If You Had Wings

Horizons

Kitchen Cabaret.....veggie veggie fruit fruit.....my kids would sing that for months after each trip!

Was at WDW 2 weeks ago and I commented to my friends that I really miss The Great Movie Ride. I hate the new design of Mickey and Minnie in the cartoons and in the ride that will replace the GreatMovie Ride.

Skyway.....the new gondolas sound interesting and looking to see how they fare with no A/C. Apparently they are working in hot climates elsewhere in the world with no issues.

MJ

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter