Return of the Porg - A June 2018 TR *updated 6/24 Epic DISmeet highlights day 7 COMPLETED!*

It’s your turn for a trip now!

It was pretty meh, especially after the Disney After Hours the night before. And Disney must not know its audience because the Peoplemover wasn’t open! I guess overall it was a nice gesture, but I would have liked to see them do something special at the event, like unique characters, or special/free snacks!

That's a bummer but seriously helps abate my FOMO. I'm so sad I missed you though. I'm super pumped about May so I can finally hang out with all my favorite Disers!

One week from now I'll be futilely (is that a word?) trying to sleep a few hours before getting on the road. Woo hoo! August trip buddies unite! (Don't tell me about the weather... ha)

Well, I am back from another magical vacation, and have some major Disney blues. But don't worry, I took notes, and quite a few pictures so once I finish this TR I'll start up on another!

Welcome back! That's the best way to get over those blues!

Welcome home!!

Thank you!!

That's a bummer but seriously helps abate my FOMO. I'm so sad I missed you though. I'm super pumped about May so I can finally hang out with all my favorite Disers!

One week from now I'll be futilely (is that a word?) trying to sleep a few hours before getting on the road. Woo hoo! August trip buddies unite! (Don't tell me about the weather... ha)

Yeah it was definitely nothing to feel sad about missing. I'm so excited for May too!! I need the specials to be released so I can book and make it feel real!

You'll be there so soon! Hope you have the most amazing trip!

Welcome back! That's the best way to get over those blues!

Thank you! I've been so busy but I'm ready to dive back into this TR, and catch up on everyone else's!

Welcome back!! I can't wait to hear about your latest trip!!

Thank you! Can't wait to relive it (and plan my next trip!)

Welcome back!

Thanks so much!

Day 4 – June 24th - California Grill Brunch!

Check-in to Contemporary Resort
9:10-10:10 Space Mountain FP
11:15 California Grill – Brunch at the Top ADR
2:30-3:30 Splash Mountain FP
4:50-5:50 Seven Dwarfs Mine Train FP

I woke up around 8 on this day, which I think is later than I wanted since we had to switch hotels and make it to brunch. Never too little time to admire the view though!
42199590605_d615145b71_c.jpg

I made a quick run to The Mara to fill my mug with Diet Coke, and grab a coffee for Dad. Love the care they take with the resorts!
28235177177_a31c781609_c.jpg

29231945988_c7910013e4_c.jpg

As soon as I walked in the door, though, I slipped on a puddle and fell on the floor. I fell pretty hard on my butt, and in front of the morning rush of people, so I sat there kind of stunned. The cashier nearest the door was super shocked and wanted to get a doctor. That seemed very unnecessary to me, but eventually she talked me into seeing the manager. She came out quickly and basically asked if I was ok, what had happened, and then for my name and room number. I thought the humiliation MIGHT be worth it if it got me some special fastpasses but none were offered, boo! It was fine because I didn’t really think I deserved anything and hadn’t wanted to talk to the manager in the first place, but the whole thing felt like a waste of time. I grabbed a muffin to split with Dad and went to a different CM to check out. No way was I going to the horrified CM that had made me talk to a manager! This new CM asked if I was the one who fell and told me the coffee and muffin were on the house. I tried to refuse that but she insisted. So, if you ever want a free coffee and muffin just fall on the floor! My back did actually start to hurt later, but it could have been just normal back pain and I’m fine now!

After I got semi-ready and we got packed it was time to say goodbye to Animal Kingdom Lodge. The worst part of any trip!
42385822174_7bdbe70437_c.jpg

43054236302_51a6e89c8b_c.jpg

We got a Minnie van to the Contemporary, and had a wonderful driver who used to work on Safari! We chatted about that and crowd control and all sorts of other fun things, and I made sure to tip him when we arrived because he was exceptional.
42385836614_310c5ec462_c.jpg

From the splendor of the Animal Kingdom Lodge lobby to…. This. The Contemporary…lobby…thing…. Is so loud and hectic. Our room wasn’t ready but we were assured it was a tower room! That was in question because Dad had originally booked the tower room through the conference website. It showed up in My Disney Experience, and Dad had an email confirming it. Then sometime later it switched to Garden View room. Dad called about it but was basically told there was nothing they could do, so Dad decided to try again at check-in. After posting about it on the Contemporary thread someone suggested that I call beforehand because inventory day of could prevent us getting a tower room. So I went ahead and called, even though I wasn’t sure they’d even talk to me about it since I hadn’t made the reservation. At first they said there was nothing they could do and that had never been a bookable category, but I politely asked to talk to someone ask as I had email proof. Long story short, I was able to forward the email to the next person, and he decided to honor the booking since it clearly said tower room!
42385833094_e4381acef1_c.jpg

Anyway, I finished putting on my makeup in the bathroom at the Contemporary. It had better lighting than the AKL room!
43104295021_f4a11911f0_c.jpg

The rest of the time before brunch was spent browsing the shops and taking in the concourse.
28235193127_fef52868ce_c.jpg

42385815714_caf5f646c9_c.jpg

Around 11 we checked in for our brunch here (and oh yeah, there’s no way we made that Space Mountain FP. I probably rescheduled it):
43054223542_3d91714358_c.jpg

Once upstairs we were handed glasses of champagne and seated immediately. We didn’t get a window seat, but the view was still fantastic.
43054213322_1eba10a0da_c.jpg

Before anything else I had to take some photos of the view. The pillow-y clouds were too irresistible! The only other time I’ve been to California Grill it was night so the view was nowhere near as stunning.
43104283541_ddc4a6b9ee_c.jpg

43054198962_65f6f9147b_c.jpg

Once back at my seat I took in my surroundings a bit more. Directly ahead of us were the musicians, and behind and a bit to the left of me was the bar with all these glasses of champagne!
42199603065_c2bfc663db_c.jpg

I felt really fancy with my glass of champagne!
42385815944_e407960ce8_c.jpg

So, at California Grill brunch there’s a small buffet of high quality foods like sushi, charcuterie, some salads etc, but then you also get to order an entrée (or as many entrees as you want) off a menu. In the spirit of being a good trip reporter I took some pictures of the buffet.
43104286121_d5d43c1fd2_c.jpg

41292922580_f18d6d14b9_c.jpg

I think I had read that California Grill had crepes in the past, but I believe that station was replaced with this station. I never did get around to trying it but it looked and sounded delicious!
42385827564_3631142931_c.jpg

It appears that is all the photos of the buffet I took, but there’s much more selection than that – I just got a little embarrassed and stopped taking pictures!

Remember that Bloody Mary bar? Of course I had to indulge! The server makes it to your taste, including adding hot sauces. The girls in front of me kept sipping their Bloody Marys and then requesting more hot sauce. I thought they were crazy, but when it was my turn I understood. I had him add what seemed like a lot of hot sauce, and it was still a very mild Bloody Mary. After a few tries I gave up and accepted what was still a pretty mild Bloody Mary. It was still a lot of fun to pick out the spices and garnishes!
43104281451_3c2da11c90_c.jpg

41292929660_3706b57637_c.jpg

Here is my plate of buffet items. I know the Deviled Eggs were outstanding. I was also a big fan of the salad as it had some sort of homemade mustard dressing on it!
43054216842_23a59b9942_c.jpg

For entrees Dad and I decided to each order one, and then split a third. I got the chicken and waffles. This item appears to have been taken off the menu now.
28235178697_1168d32535_c.jpg

Chicken and waffles – piquillo pepper, cucumber, waffle, crispy fried chicken, chicken sausage gravy, blood orange syrup.

I know it doesn’t look the most appetizing, particularly the gravy, but it was actually a wonderful interpretation of chicken and waffles, and all the flavors meshed really well together. It’s a bummer it’s no longer on the menu.

Dad ordered the steak, and I heard no complaints from him.
43054209162_9e5082e702_c.jpg

Grilled Hanger Steak - Two Eggs Any-style, Chimichurri, Marble Potato Hash, Charred Red Onion

Then for our shared entrée we got the eggs benedict. We got ours with lobster (and no ham for me). I expected to really love this dish, but I found the lobster a little tough and chewy.
42385827734_7a45617bc5_c.jpg

Eggs Benedict - Two Soft-poached Eggs, Toasted English Muffin, Honey Ham, Classic Hollandaise. Additionally available with Butter-poached Main Lobster or Smoked Salmon

Throughout our meal our server was excellent, and he always made sure that our champagne glasses were full. Though we didn’t request it, he never actually gave us mimosas, always just straight champagne. Fine by me! Juice just gets in the way! I tried to get Dad to take a photo with my two very fancy drinks, and after a million tries this is about the best I ended up with. And there’s something on my face.
28235170277_b00c0da534_c.jpg

Our desserts came out next! We nibbled at them, and took them to go, but I don’t think most of them ever got eaten. I do know the chocolate macaron was excellent!
43054217512_81ae886c1f_c.jpg

After finishing our meals we explored the restaurant and observation decks. We could see one of the ferry boats crossing from the Seven Seas Lagoon to Bay Lake!
28279137337_4231c82398_c.jpg

Dad made sure to grab another glass of champagne before going to the observation deck. I did not. In addition to the Bloody Mary, I had already had at least 3-4 glasses of champagne, and champagne can betray you quickly! Champagne or no, the views were stunning!
28279131637_72a36bc909_c.jpg

A new angle for Splash Mountain (for me)!
28279128087_6f0775e379_c.jpg

41337632020_89b690377f_c.jpg

Dad was definitely enjoying the views! Even though it was super hot up there.
42199601505_4ac3a0e8b3_c.jpg

29231928308_dc7f141526_c.jpg

41337629500_cd82f3f80b_c.jpg

Two monorails! From above! I have peaked!
41337627950_ca47b6249b_c.jpg

Before we had gone out to the observation deck the musicians had gone on break, and I had requested a song from The Lion King. While we were out on the deck they began to play Hakuna Matata which they piped out on the speakers, so I had to run in and watch! I thanked them (I would have tipped but I didn’t see anywhere to do so…) and went back outside. Pretty sure Dad grabbed even more champagne. While back outside they played Moana! So perfect and lovely. After a very leisurely brunch we finally said goodbye to the California Grill, full
and a little toasty!

Our brunch at California Grill was absolutely perfect! And Dad even agreed that he would do it again sometime and that is high praise because most of the restaurants, especially signatures, Dad believes are not worth the price!

Up next: Magic Kingdom!

Last edited:

The California Grill brunch sounds great! Sounded like it was a nice meal to splurge on but still felt like it was a value. The champagne alone sold me on it. :rotfl2:

Oh my goodness, sorry to hear about your fall in the Mara! Definitely not the way you want to end your stay at a resort, and I'm sure that CM was just being overcautious by getting a Manager. Probably preferred to be safe than sorry.

I switched resorts from the Poly to the Contemporary once, and so I definitely understood how felt going from one lobby to another. It can be a bit jarring, leaving the calm and quiet of one place and be thrown into the very loud Contemporary. You gotta really be prepared for the hustle and bustle of the CR!

As soon as I walked in the door, though, I slipped on a puddle and fell on the floor. I fell pretty hard on my butt,

Ouch!

This new CM asked if I was the one who fell and told me the coffee and muffin were on the house.

That was nice, and the least they could do, really.

I’m fine now!

Thank goodness!

I got the chicken and waffles. This item appears to have been taken off the menu now.

My husband would love that, that's too bad it's not on the menu anymore. I guess we just won't tell him it was ever there :laughing:

I tried to get Dad to take a photo with my two very fancy drinks, and after a million tries this is about the best I ended up with. And there’s something on my face.

I know that feeling…my mom can't take a god picture to save her life. So while there are 10 million pictures of everybody else, there's rarely a picture of me. I guess that's what PP is for. And this is actually a cute picture of you, I don't see anything on your face :hug:

Two monorails! From above! I have peaked!
41337627950_ca47b6249b_c.jpg

Awesome!

Our brunch at California Grill was absolutely perfect!

Looks amazing! We have an ADR in October, but I'm not sure what we are doing yet because we were going to go on a cruise but we cancelled so now I have to rethink our trip and the timing of everything.

So, if you ever want a free coffee and muffin just fall on the floor! My back did actually start to hurt later, but it could have been just normal back pain and I’m fine now!

Ouch! Lucky you weren't hurt and the back pain went away! Got to protect your back, especially in our profession.

Your brunch sounds amazing, especially all that champagne! :laughing:

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry you fell! :sad1: I would have been mortified too lol I'm glad you didn't end up getting hurt too bad!

The CG brunch always sounds so nice to me, I'm glad you both enjoyed it! And the pictures you got are so beautiful!

Our brunch at California Grill was absolutely perfect! And Dad even agreed that he would do it again sometime and that is high praise because most of the restaurants, especially signatures, Dad believes are not worth the price!
This looks amazing Kara! What a great brunch experience.

I'm so sorry that you slipped and am glad you are ok. I think they tend to go overboard a bit to make sure you really aren't hurt.

Day 3 - June 23rd - Porgs & Rainbows!

After meeting some Stormtroopers we went and got in line for Chewie! I ended up meeting him by myself and right away he started rubbing his belly and tried to grab the Porg.
42401899044_f81bfcafa9_c.jpg

29248482638_a96d1b9777_c.jpg

The CM and Chewie spent a lot of time discussing how best to eat Porgs, which was just horrifying.
29248478418_ef2b9f8a68_c.jpg

Then I was the worst, most traitorous parent ever and offered the Porg to Chewie. I KNOW, I KNOW. But I just really love Chewie and couldn’t leave him hanging!
43070385092_eb73d8daeb_c.jpg

Chewie didn’t waste any time, and promptly stuffed the Porg in his mouth.
43070374082_4ae6bd9f7a_c.jpg

The meet ended with a begrudging hug from Chewie. Guess he doesn’t like being denied food?
43120457731_50a4ab5d07_c.jpg

We met Kylo next. It was really brief, and not intimidating. Instead of a love and shove it was a bit of a brood and shove. He had zero wait, so not sure why he was in such a hurry.
28251091607_6c5582aa3e_c.jpg

43120451821_21f70a5535_c.jpg

Last was BB-8. He’s always really cute, but I did have to admit to him that R2-D2 is my favorite droid!
42789438464_4097c27682_c.jpg

42601636565_4cf83bff94_c.jpg

On the way out of Launch Bay I noticed Rose Tico’s belongings on display. I loved her, and the Star Wars community was so terrible to the actress who played her.
42384627944_93727c76fe_c.jpg

42384519224_158d52c366_c.jpg

42384620424_f403516ea2_c.jpg

Sam and her family needed to get some dinner and get in line for Fantasmic, so I said goodbye to them for now and went to find Dad.

We were going to head out of the park but Dad had a full beer, and the sun was starting to set and if you haven’t figured it out yet, I’m a sucker for a sunset.
28234067847_3edb84bec8_c.jpg

28234080847_e7c5f9efd0_c.jpg

28234075737_2db821e2c7_c.jpg

I liked the contrast of the sun on the buildings with the dark clouds.
43099155892_d5f03bdc19_c.jpg

On the ugliest of days I’ll take a million pictures of Tower of Terror and this evening was absolutely gorgeous.
28233915287_b8187eee71_c.jpg

43103184711_bd4039b21a_c.jpg

I was standing by a palm tree taking some of these photos, and then I noticed a new perspective.
43103063321_a35ae5983d_c.jpg

41291854810_c4a4e3d5da_c.jpg

While I was taking photos I noticed a rather large group of people staring and taking photos in the direction of the bathrooms. I figured it was a celebrity, so I got up to investigate. It was even better than a celebrity.
43053072792_e5226049a3_c.jpg

I have NEVER seen such a vibrant rainbow, so I ran around a bit trying to find the best view of it.
43099150682_752bdf3e00_c.jpg

41291752440_bf7745ea8b_c.jpg

41291855190_fb40cbeb52_c.jpg

43099145342_68ef49dac1_c.jpg

43148872711_dac8a70b11_c.jpg

Up next: lots more sunset photos!

WOW. I really love those rainbow pics

I'm so glad you weren't hurt when you fell! I have definitely done that and then sat for a minute trying to figure out if I had actually hurt myself or not...

And oooh that brunch sounds amazing! It doesn't work for our next trip (but we are going to dinner there!), but one of these times I will make it to Sunday brunch there!

The California Grill brunch sounds great! Sounded like it was a nice meal to splurge on but still felt like it was a value. The champagne alone sold me on it. :rotfl2:

Oh my goodness, sorry to hear about your fall in the Mara! Definitely not the way you want to end your stay at a resort, and I'm sure that CM was just being overcautious by getting a Manager. Probably preferred to be safe than sorry.

I switched resorts from the Poly to the Contemporary once, and so I definitely understood how felt going from one lobby to another. It can be a bit jarring, leaving the calm and quiet of one place and be thrown into the very loud Contemporary. You gotta really be prepared for the hustle and bustle of the CR!

It definitely feels like you get your money's worth. The champagne may have convinced me to try it too :rolleyes1

Yeah I'm sure it was an overabundance of caution when I fell, but the manager coming over to really do nothing felt so pointless! Guess it covers them, though, probably!

That would be a tough move too! Poly and AKL have pretty relaxed, peaceful vibes, and then Contemporary is loud and modern and in your face! But I did enjoy my stay, despite it not being AKL.

Especially ouch for my pride! :rotfl2:

That was nice, and the least they could do, really.

Yeah it was really nice of her! Always appreciate thoughtful gestures like that :goodvibes

Thank goodness!

I know! I got a bit concerned, and I had turned down seeing anyone... but it all worked out!

My husband would love that, that's too bad it's not on the menu anymore. I guess we just won't tell him it was ever there :laughing:

They have some sort of Korean chicken thighs now that might be a good substitution!

I know that feeling…my mom can't take a god picture to save her life. So while there are 10 million pictures of everybody else, there's rarely a picture of me. I guess that's what PP is for. And this is actually a cute picture of you, I don't see anything on your face :hug:

Parents :confused3

Thank you! It's really small and probably just me nitpicking. I guess more than anything it just wasn't the photo I had envisioned!

I was very excited!

Looks amazing! We have an ADR in October, but I'm not sure what we are doing yet because we were going to go on a cruise but we cancelled so now I have to rethink our trip and the timing of everything.

Oh no! I hope the trip was canceled because you have other fun things to do! Hopefully you can figure out how to make the ADR work because it's a really fantastic experience.

Ouch! Lucky you weren't hurt and the back pain went away! Got to protect your back, especially in our profession.

Your brunch sounds amazing, especially all that champagne! :laughing:

Oh yeah, I was very thankful I didn't mess my back up! Though it seems inevitable in nursing...

So amazing! The champagne was not Dad's friend later in the day though :rotfl:

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry you fell! :sad1: I would have been mortified too lol I'm glad you didn't end up getting hurt too bad!

The CG brunch always sounds so nice to me, I'm glad you both enjoyed it! And the pictures you got are so beautiful!

Thank you! It was embarrassing but I'm lucky I wasn't injured!

It really was wonderful, and being at the California Grill during the day is so much better than at night, in my opinion!

Great review...now I have a new place I need to try!

Thank you! I'm pretty sure you won't regret it!

This looks amazing Kara! What a great brunch experience.

I'm so sorry that you slipped and am glad you are ok. I think they tend to go overboard a bit to make sure you really aren't hurt.

Thank you! It really was a great experience, I can't wait to repeat it someday!

And thanks again, I'm very grateful that I wasn't hurt - though how many magic FastPasses could that get a person? :rotfl:

WOW. I really love those rainbow pics

Aww thank you!

I'm so glad you weren't hurt when you fell! I have definitely done that and then sat for a minute trying to figure out if I had actually hurt myself or not...

And oooh that brunch sounds amazing! It doesn't work for our next trip (but we are going to dinner there!), but one of these times I will make it to Sunday brunch there!

Me too! It's so shocking to suddenly be on the floor with everyone staring at you! Do not want to repeat that experience.

California Grill at dinner is still a great experience, but you'll love the brunch once you get to go!

Day 4 – June 24th - Afternoon at MK!

After our amazing meal at the California Grill we still didn’t have a room text so it was time to finally visit Magic Kingdom! We took the walkway and it was SO hot, with very little shade. 10/10 do not recommend.

BUT there were these lovely trees!
42385829664_e26e8108cb_c.jpg

Soon enough we were there!
43104282811_3514cb3366_c.jpg

Since it was so hot we opted to walk through the shops.
29231955948_19c63a01e1_c.jpg

I showed Dad the glass blowing section, though no glass blower was out at the moment.
43054215102_90e1dc68de_c.jpg

However there was another glass artisan person out making a small bull figurine.
28235197057_7b7d3e9e79_c.jpg

While I stood and watched a little girl came up and told me her whole life story. She told me that she wanted to work at Disney as a dancer, and she also thought about being a nurse. She told me about all the rides she rode and about her family. Such a friendly child!

After making a new best friend Dad and I went to watch the glass blowing presentation.
28235194707_71b6400858_c.jpg

The CM basically made a clear glass ornament… and then wasted it!
43104288701_9274170e3b_c.jpg

41292937700_c58717d23f_c.jpg

I don’t know if they ever get more intricate, adding colors etc. And I was shocked that they just scrapped the ornament immediately after making it! My local-ish theme park, Silver Dollar City, has wonderful glassblowing presentations and everything they make is sold in the shop attached to it. Needless to say, I was a little underwhelmed, but it’s still a nice touch!
43104301841_d0785deda7_c.jpg

Still thinking of air conditioning, we made our way to Philharmagic.
42385837064_8f8b1835cd_c.jpg

28235195167_4601056c8f_c.jpg

43054229572_caf35845f7_c.jpg

43104307821_574fcf5a0d_c.jpg

We waited a bit for the show, but not too bad. It was a packed showing, and despite the numerous announcements to move all the way to the end, people stopped in the middle. I shooed them along and they actually moved! #ThanksChampagne I really love this film, but the 3D is hard to adjust to and it could really use a sprucing up. It has so many of my childhood favorites: The Lion King, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast! At the exit people were stacking their glasses on a shelf that was not the glasses return. People are sheep!

We grabbed waters at Pinocchio’s and then made our way toward Splash Mountain!
42199595255_71112946bb_c.jpg

28235169667_be03b47c18_c.jpg

43104303221_b1c1be1b14_c.jpg

I stopped for a selfie at the best bathrooms in the world!
41292945470_e4fcc05aca_c.jpg

43104312621_93c88287f4_c.jpg

43104292971_a12ff257aa_c.jpg

Along the way we ran into Livver Lips! He was happy because I knew who he was.
42385828204_1d421ff61d_c.jpg

Someday I’ll make it back to Tom Sawyer Island!
43054205422_1e2de2f41e_c.jpg

43104306011_cf63f1f935_c.jpg

There was a PhotoPass person in front of Splash Mountain so I made Dad stop for a picture. We’re both professional models, can’t you tell?
29248480548_0e3ab1e431_c.jpg

We tapped in for our FP and made it through the line quickly.
28235170597_d9415bfcfa_c.jpg

I was pretty sure these video screens with ride instructions were new.
29231937468_f722f18e0a_c.jpg

42199580525_b74e048295_c.jpg

In no time we were floating down the river!
42199588945_ed581e0d44_c.jpg

On the first cannon we got a nice little sprinkle of water, and then there was a bucket of water that dumped over Dad, like Moana with the ocean. I’d attach that gif at this point, but that’s a lot of effort! Anyway, I couldn’t stop laughing!
42215944375_458c002fd2_c.jpg

42199599775_72f019f710_c.jpg

In the Splashdown shop I found the CUTEST Brer Rabbit plush and without a thought, or even looking at the price, I purchased him.
42199595895_75b687dc7f_c.jpg

Some cute little Brers!
43054202802_b699351fe6_c.jpg

We got trapped in Frontierland by the parade so I took this photo while we waited. You can kind of see just how wet Dad got on Splash Mountain. Even seeing how soaked he was made me laugh again.
41292934710_4df6e8c52a_c.jpg

Once the parade passed we continued through Adventureland. I noticed some pineapples growing – I don’t think I’d ever seen them before!
43104301881_4beb861c62_c.jpg

After pausing to admire the pineapples I remembered that the parade would soon be making its way down Main Street and would trap us inside the park until it finished if we didn't hurry, so I encouraged Dad to pick up the pace!

Up next: Do we make it out of the park or get trapped by the parade?

Last edited:
Pretty castle pics!

Philharmagic is the perfect way to cool off!

Liver Lips! How awesome!

Aww that Brer Rabbit plush is so cute!!

I am so glad to read your Cali Grill Brunch review! I have it booked for my next trip and keep going back and forth on whether I should keep it but I think you have me sold! How long did the whole brunch take?

I agree about Philharmagic. I love it but man that 3D could really use an upgrade! I wouldn't mind if they incorporated Tangled or Moana in there either!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter