Returning to work-finally no snacking!

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Now that I've returned to my "normal" daily routine, I feel I can get serious about better health and hopefully, weight loss. Thanks to some great suggestions, even though I'm a teacher, I feel I can drink more water than I have been. And today I went in to my former walking partner and said we must start walking again right away-so lunch time today is when it starts! It's been too easy not to. And speaking of easy, has anyone else found that over the holidays, it's been too easy to grab a cookie every time you're in the kitchen or reach for a piece of chocolate (HAD to buy it-1/2 price the day after Christmas)? I think Dr. Phil had a great suggestion, I don't know how fast I'll lose weight, so I'll just focus on what I'm doing to be healthier.

I hate to be a bah hum bug but I am glad that the hecticness of the holidays is behind us. It feels good to be back in the normal routine again.

Good Luck Simba's Mom during your Journey!
:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter