Reunion Station??

jagson

Mouseketeer
Impressions? Worth it in your opinion? Reserve 1 day to check it out, or everyday of the reservation (4 days, 2 people, $400)?

I agree that it's probably not worth it, though a few have had some positive reports. I can't imagine it would be a good value, especially for someone only going to WDW for 4 days. My guess is that you'll be in the parks a lot during your stay, making Reunion Station even less of an appealing place to hang out and lounge around a bit.

Impressions? Worth it in your opinion? Reserve 1 day to check it out, or everyday of the reservation (4 days, 2 people, $400)?

After your experience, please report back and let us know your thoughts.

:earsboy: Bill

We're not planning on going to the parks, just R&R. We're not going until May. We'll probably try it 1 day and see if it's worth it. We'll report back.

$400!!! you could do 2 or 3 dinners for that money at Places like Cali Grill and others.

We're not planning on going to the parks, just R&R. We're not going until May. We'll probably try it 1 day and see if it's worth it. We'll report back.

I think this is a good plan. If you're not doing the parks, then an amenity like this would hold much more appeal. Enjoy your R&R. :)

We were at Reunion Station last week and I have some thoughts to share.

We did a cocktail making class on Monday, 12/3. It was well done. The liquors were already poured and there was a (small) charcuterie plate for the 2 of us to share with the drinks we made. We made 2 recipes each and the cast members were great. We would do it, or another class, again. In fact, one of the reunion station cast members we met later in the week said the classes are popular and doing well!

Now, for the lounge/snack service...
We did one days’ service and the cast members in the morning (2) and the one in the evening were fun to talk with and very attentive. No other guests were there the morning or evening we were there. We also thought the space was very comfortable and attractive. If you are looking for a private, quiet spot with great service this fits that description.

However, the food was nothing special. In the evening the only protein was a chicken salad. The selections were very basic and very carbohydrate heavy. For us, the value just isn’t there.

Happy to answer questions.

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

Reunion Station is a basement drop ceiling joke, stuck onto the end of an overbuilt pool bar. Dear Wife & I won't set foot in that GP/RS "thing" until it is rebuilt into the proper Lake View SIG Restaurant that it was meant to be. Narcoossee's at the GF did all this with less physical space.

DVC owners, BRV - and not getting NEAR that failure.

Again, All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.
@Dean Marino I find this post to be nasty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter