Revenge of the Teens: With Adults by Demand!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TalkisCheap

DIS Veteran
Welcome one and all!!!!

Here we have the new home for us teens, rejected, or just never accepted. As well as those adults we've demanded presence from. LoL!!

Feel free to make yourself comfortable. :teeth: And here you can talk about ANYTHING you want, to take the place of our dance thread, request songs for your mood, keep your diary(LoL! ;) :teeth: ) or just talk about whatever you want. I hope you all can stand teen chatter, because this will be the new home for it!

:teeth: :wave2: I'll be in the game room, watching AC on the big screen!! ;) :teeth: :teeth: Look around!! :teeth:

woohoo!! hey caroline!!:teeth:

i'll be right back....ive gotta clean, but dont leave me....i have to go at 8:00, so we have to talk NOW!!:teeth:

Hey TOTF and Ashton!!!

Okay, I won't leave. So is that 9 my time?? That's okay, I can stick around till then. Is AC on toinght?? :teeth:

So, TOTF, how many times did you ride TOT?? :teeth: :teeth: Probably not enough, right? ;) :teeth:

And, no, I don't. I tried getting one of those type things once...and it wouldn't work?? So I gave up, LoL! :teeth:

Hi Everyone, Thanks for the invite. I will bring the Dragons by later (or tomorrow) so they can talk to you all too...

:bounce:

I rode it 38 times..exactly. I was gonna ride it more,but I got very dizzy and my ear started hurting. :rotfl:

Oh well,there's always next time.

So,what did you guys do while Me,Kev,and Ryan were gone? :teeth:

Originally posted by TalkisCheap
Hey TOTF and Ashton!!!

Okay, I won't leave. So is that 9 my time?? That's okay, I can stick around till then. Is AC on toinght?? :teeth:

So, TOTF, how many times did you ride TOT?? :teeth: :teeth: Probably not enough, right? ;) :teeth:

hey!!:teeth:

yeah, 9 your time:teeth: yeah, its on again tonight, i cant remember what episode, but ive never seen it:teeth: its older.

be back soon!!

btw, sheck your pms{LoL!!!!!!!!:teeth: }

Wow 38!!! You must have waited in line forever??? Like I said, I've never been on....but I desperatly want to!!!

I didn't do much...it was very quiet around here. :teeth: Obviously not nearly the fun you had!!!

Hey Ohana!!! I built a great swimming pool for neph...plenty of room for his cannonballs!!! LoL!!! And I also built a large theatre...I thought it perfect to watch Cinderella, Snow White...any other movies Niece would like to pick out of our large, and extensive collection!! :teeth:

Ohh. Then I definatly haven't seen it!!! I hope in older, it's old but after they get fat boy, vin, and cody, LoL!!! :teeth:

Okay I'll sheck them ;) :teeth: :teeth:

Okay I replied to you ashton.

I'm not leaving you, but I'll be back in a few minutes...I'm going to go find something to eat for a snack!!! :teeth: BBS!!

Hey! Just stopping in before heading off to cook dinner. Looks like a nice pad you've got here talkischeap!

Be back later...

:wave:

hey DHB!!!!!:teeth: did ya read about steven tod.....er um, steven, greg, shady, and luke today????:teeth:

Thanks DHB :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: I borrowed Lenny so he could be our bartender tonight...you know, for the first night ;) :teeth: :teeth:

Dare I ask who else we would like to invite?? I already sent Tori Amos an invite for tonights bash, as Ryan would definatly pick her, LoL! :teeth: :teeth:

Tori is nice..... I am sure she will make lots of wonderfull concoctions.....

:bounce:

I'm inviting Cody for me:teeth: and Vin too!!:teeth:

heck, why not all the OCC guys:teeth:

carebear, did you see justin last night?!?!:teeth: :crazy: :teeth:

Paul Sr too? I don't know if I could handle the pressure.....

LoL!!!

I say yes on all the OCC guys. I did see Justin. I'm not really seeing the hotness? I thought the guy with him was a lot hotter ::yes::

Originally posted by ohanafamily
Paul Sr too? I don't know if I could handle the pressure.....

no worries, in my dream, he was awesome!!:teeth: ::yes::

vin and paulie were my best friends, and i went out with cody!!!!:teeth: mikey was my "partner in crime", we all aggurvated keith.......it was great!!:teeth:

Originally posted by TalkisCheap
LoL!!!

I say yes on all the OCC guys. I did see Justin. I'm not really seeing the hotness? I thought the guy with him was a lot hotter ::yes::

He used to be WAY HOTTER!!! He used to have longer hair, and he looks better woth no hat/toboggan/etc. you saw him on a bad day....or maybe its just that me and mel also liek the pierced guys:teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!