Revenge of the Teens: With Adults by Demand!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oddball27 said:
lol!!

whenever im on, no one is on!!! most of the time, lol.

where are mel and caroline?!?! and dhb?!?!?!?!? i remember DHB wanting to see steven back a long time ago!!! ::yes::
Hey Ashton!

I was talking to Kevin about starting a new thread up, do you think we should? This thread is getting kind of big...what do you think?

f5f1f8ad.jpg

where's tink, kev, bellhop, oddball...........................???

i am here now and you are not.

put our tree up last saturday and one of the cats already caused damage to it. i have a 7.5 ft pre lighted tree that i add more lights to.
the 7 lb cat climbed to the middle and crawled out on a branch which broke it.
now one side of the tree looks deformed, and there is a big gap there.
just bought this tree last year for $250 and the cat has ruined it..............

this makes me angry......

By the time I wanted to be in first, Ash was 700 ahead of me. But this time will be different.

macraven said:
where's tink, kev, bellhop, oddball...........................???

i am here now and you are not.

put our tree up last saturday and one of the cats already caused damage to it. i have a 7.5 ft pre lighted tree that i add more lights to.
the 7 lb cat climbed to the middle and crawled out on a branch which broke it.
now one side of the tree looks deformed, and there is a big gap there.
just bought this tree last year for $250 and the cat has ruined it..............

this makes me angry......
We're here and posting!!!!:teeth:

Too bad. I have a plastic tree. But it still looks great. Doesn't it. You can see it.

TheBellhop said:
Hey Ashton!

I was talking to Kevin about starting a new thread up, do you think we should? This thread is getting kind of big...what do you think?

if you like seinfeld the show you could call the new one the thread about nothing.

macraven said:
kev, where's all the presents!!!!!!!!!??????????

i don' t see any by the tree.
you better be nice for santa to come.......
There's not enough room. And our tree spins so the presents will get in the way. We bring up our presents in bins from my basement.::yes::

can you see me in the picture? I'm behind the tree, look very carefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter