Revenge of the Teens: With Adults by Demand!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheBellhop said:
can you see me in the picture? I'm behind the tree, look very carefully!
I do NOT see anyone behind that tree. The picture is a little blurry too.::yes::

Here is where all the presents that are going to be given to me are. I'm the top bin.
f5f1e8d7.jpg

This is my Garfield Collection in my room.
f5f1e8db.jpg

TheBellhop said:
Hey Ashton!

I was talking to Kevin about starting a new thread up, do you think we should? This thread is getting kind of big...what do you think?

hey!!

im NOT trying to sound rude or anything, but shouldn't caroline and i discuss it first??? i mean, we made this place, so shouldn't it be up to her too?? :)

oddball27 said:
hey!!

im NOT trying to sound rude or anything, but shouldn't caroline and i discuss it first??? i mean, we made this place, so shouldn't it be up to her too?? :)
Well, you weren't here with us...sorry. And first of all, maybe I should edit our title, it's not like you have to post there.

TheBellhop said:
Well, you weren't here with us...sorry. And first of all, maybe I should edit our title, it's not like you have to post there.

i wasnt ticked, like you said i was.

and omg, thanks a lot:rolleyes: if you dont want me to, i wont.

oddball27 said:
i wasnt ticked, like you said i was.

and omg, thanks a lot:rolleyes: if you dont want me to, i wont.
Okay, sorry. Don't imply it like you are or something!

Of course caroline will prolly be pissed because she created it. And how is it that "we made this place". Like as in you and caroline? Look, I created the Dance thread. Caroline then created the Teens thread. What was the difference? You took from my thread, and never discussed it with me! And besides, did I ever say you didn't have to post? Geez, if you don't want to, that's fine. If you do, you're welcome to it. I just thought this thread was getting a little big, that's all.:rolleyes:

So what's the deal? Have you guys moved or what? I wanna hear about Asthon's dance!!! :hyper:

good morning friends, do you know what today is? well it is..

NEW YEARS EVE EVE............... Woo Hoo......

OMG you guys!! i haven't been here in FOREVER!!! my dad and i just got on because we're in the final stages of planning our trip in july!! i'm SO pumped! especially because the pirates reinovations are going to be finished...including the animatronic jack sparrow!!!! aaaah!! but it's good to be back...

ttyl... :goofy:

we are due to hear from bellhop soon.

looks like he posts every 3 months or so...........

come back home bellhop,
let's get this party going......... :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter