• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reviews 11/10 - 11/14

hezzie

Mouseketeer
We just returned from another great trip with some great food:

Fri 11/10:
Electric Umbrella (L): We were all hungry from being up early for our flight and enjoyed the burgers and chicken strips.

Food & Wine Festival (D): Sampled our way around FW:
*Mexico: Quesadilla and Chilaquiles - both very good
*China: Chicken Sha Cha - OK, Pork Pot Stickers - very good
*Germany: Debrizinger Sausage - Delicious!!, Apple Strudel - very good! Riesling - my favorite!
*Italy: Timballo alla Penne - very good
*Champagne: Truffles - yummy
*USA: BBQ Pork Rib - OK, small portion compared to others
*Canada: Soup and Riesling - Very good, but I preferred the riesling in Germany.

Sat 11/11:
Main Street Bakery: French Toast Loaf, Cinnamon Roll, fruit and yogurt. All were very good, but the size of the Cinnamon Roll was unbelievable!! Sat right outside the Bakery and watched the Trolley show make it's way down Main Street.

Liberty Tree Tavern: Pot Roast (DH) - very good, Sandwich Heard Around The World (Me) - a nice change, Kids Feast (DD) - really enjoyed her meal, Dip Platter (DS) - really liked his meal and almost ate the entire thing.

Hood Dee Doo Revue: A favorite show, but the food was just OK. The ribs were a little tough. We go more for the show than the food.

Sun 11/12:
Tusker House: Muffin, pastry, yogurt and fruit - very good. Sat at a table at the Dawa Bar and shared the items.

Pizzafari: Chicken Caesar Salad, Pepperoni Pizza and Plain Pizza - Everything was very good. We always enjoy the salad and usually share the pizza with the kids. Pizza's are very yummy and the kids even eat their crusts!!

Mon 11/13:
Spoodles: All you care to eat breakfast platters and one fruit platter- We really enjoyed this breakfast - the food was good, the restaurant was open and airy and not very busy. The only change we would make next time is to not go with the "all you care to eat". Nobody ended up getting seconds. We will definately return for breakfast and will try dinner next time as well.

Backlot Express: Chicken Strips, Burger and Turkey Sandwich - Ate here late and it was not busy at all. Food was good.

Tue 11/14:
Main Street Baker: Returned for our last breakfast!! Cinnamon Rolls, Apple Turnover, donuts, fruit and yogurt - Excellent as always!

Cosmic Rays: Burgers and chicken strips - Pecos Bill had been my favorite, but Cosmic Rays offers a wider variety of options along with the toppings bar, so it is now a favorite...not to mention we sat outside with a perfect view of the castle and the crane!!

Beaches and Cream: Ice cream for everyone - Root Beer Float, Chocolate Milk Shake, Dish of vanilla and Fudge Mud Slide - All were excellent.

Service at all places was great with the exception of Beaches and Cream. Our server was rather cold. However, our server at LTT was excellent!

Now it's back to the gym to work off all those extra pounds!!

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter