Reviews 5/2/4 Boma, Pizzafari, Ohana

shellybaxter

Dis Veteran <br>Disney Restaurants for one hundre
Hi,

DH (38), DNiece (4) and Me (35) just returned here's where and what we ate:

May 2

Breakfast:
Boma Buffet - Maybe not a great choice for 7:30AM after arriving late the night before. I thought is was good. The bakery products were fresh. I had the chocolate chip muffin. I had a bagel too, but they only had light cream cheese - not my fav. The meats were really good, including the pork loin at the carving station. DN would only eat grapes and a quarter of a waffle. DH wasn't really ready for breakfast either but had some hot cereal, yogurt and a muffin. The Frunch was REALLY Good!! I wish we had gone another day, or a little later in the morning. Food - B Service - B (too much attention, servers just kept hanging around and talking)

Lunch:
Pizzafari -We don't generally eat lunch, but DN was hungry and wanted Pizza. Luckily we were in AK near Pizzafari. What a beautifly painted building. The pizza was just okay. We just got one, DN ate half and DH and I shared the rest. I got a frozen strawberry lemonaid. Those are really good!! Food B

Dinner:
Ohana - DN was very cute. She loves Lilo and Stitch and knew that Ohana means family. She was very excited to go. I thought our PS was for 6:25PM. We left AKL at 5:00 and didn't get to the Poly until 6:30. Luckily our PS was for 6:40 - so not late - Yah!! There were a lot of people sitting around waiting, so I figured we had a few minutes. DN wanted a "flower necklace" was I went to the gift shop to see if I could buy a lei. They sent me down stairs to the pin cart. By the time I got back (gone maybe 10 mins) DH and DN were already seated. We got a wonderful window seat, but no fireworks at MK that night.

DN ordered PBJ and fries off the kids menu. DH loves the shrimp wontons and I adore the chicken wings. All the beginning things were good. The salad has a very nummy dressing. The Steak and Turkey were good that night, but the pork was really dry. DH said the shrimp were good (I didn't try them). We just had the pineapple and carmel for dessert. Food - A Service - A

Thanks for the reviews! I especially enjoyed reading your review of 'Ohana - we'll be eating there for the first time in June! :D

Thanks for sharing. DId DN expect Lilo & Stitch to be there at Ohanas?? Glad to hear it was a good trip.

Originally posted by TwingleMum
Thanks for sharing. DId DN expect Lilo & Stitch to be there at Ohanas?? Glad to hear it was a good trip.

She kind of expected Lilo - not really stitch. The waitress and I told her Lilo was too busy helping in the kitchen to come out and she was fine with that. She did "hula" around our table several times though, "like Lilo does"

princess: Shelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter