Reviews from Last Weeks Trip (Sunday 6/9-Sunday 6/16)

Remy is Up

Registered
While this was not a Disney Centric trip due to being more of a large family get together, we managed to get in some solid meals while in Orlando. We are AP holders and go to WDW a lot and generally eat Sigs pretty regularly along with some moderate priced sit down favorites and a few counter service solid options when in a crunch.
Sunday the 9th- Tiffins Dinner- Second time there and it was very good. Not on Jiko level, but, well worth the price in a nice sit down get away from the park. I would likely consider it the best In PARK sit down on property at this point and likely now in my top 10 on property overall.
Wednesday the 12th- Sanaa Lunch- Its always a good choice for lunch. Its not my favorite for dinner, but, a solid choice for a lunch.
Thursday the 13th- TRattoria Breakfast- Just behind Wave and Boma, now my 3rd favorite breakfast spot at WDW. Second time there and not a let down at all.
Thursday the 13th- Dinner at Wave- Group of 8 and one of the best meals in a long time at a Nono Sig and even better than some Sigs
Saturday the 15th- Flying Fish Dinner- Now this place is pushing my top spot overall on property. Unbelieveable meal, excellent, excellent
New Top 10:
1. Il Mulino
2. Flying Fish
3. Jiko
4. Citricos
5. Wave
6. Yachtsman
7. Boathouse
8. Homecomin
9. Frontera Cocina
10. Tiffins

Great to hear about FF. I have seen some negative reviews on here recently and was considering cancelling our reservation next month but now I think I will keep it! We did not love Tiffins, and totally agree it is not on Jiko's level, but we are trying it again as part of the FOTLK dining package. Thanks for the reviews!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter