reviews of Disneyland Hotel

brandi~momof3

Mouseketeer
My husband is going to Hong Kong for work and they booked him at the Disneyland Hotel. He was wondering if anyone has stayed there and your reviews of the hotel, service, etc. I am very jealous :) He may got to HKDL for a day if he can fit it in his schedule. I wish I could go with him :)

My husband is going to Hong Kong for work and they booked him at the Disneyland Hotel. He was wondering if anyone has stayed there and your reviews of the hotel, service, etc. I am very jealous :) He may got to HKDL for a day if he can fit it in his schedule. I wish I could go with him :)

Hi

I stayed in the Disneyland Hotel in Feb. I was fortunate enough to get an upgrade to Castle Club.

The staff were all fantastic, and the hotel was beautiful and luxurious and it's well worth taking a wander around the public areas to enjoy the artwork and theming. It's doesn't have the same grandure as the Grand Floridian but is still very impressive.

I enjoyed taking a walk along the beautifully manicured walkway to the theme park. I would say the only downpoint to the hotel is getting into the city. You need to take a cab to get to the city quickly, otherwise it's a coach to the train station then a couple of trains to reach the city centre.

There is a ferry terminal but as yet it sit's unused which is such a shame as this would make commuting to the city so much easier.

SW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter