Reviews: WCC, CM, CRT, TEB..(long)

jwfla422

DIS Veteran/Philly Native
Here are some reviews for some of the restaurants we visited during our recent WDW stay: I'll do a star rating system, 1 star: bad---5 stars: excellent

WCC (Whispering Canyon Cafe) WL:
LUNCH: 5 stars
I was very impressed with lunch, not expecting too much. I had a delicious chicken salad sanwich on a foccia bread, yummy

4 yr old dd had the chicken fingers with chips (instead of fries), she seemed to enjoy

Entertainment here can be a little obnoxious. One man who reminded me of Curly from the 3 stooges was very loud and funny. DD was a little nervous, whenever he'd start to yell she'd grab my arm, and when he wasn't around she'd ask where the man was with the hat.

CM (Chef Mickeys) CR
DINNER: 3 stars
Food was ok to good, those potatoes were great and the prime rib was pretty good, salad was almost gone when we were up and minutes after I finished my salad they added more, oh well. The desserts were good.

DD barely ate anything, too busy looking at characters. Character interaction here was very good though. Donald & Goofy were near the buffet meeting and greeting. Minnie, Mickey, Chip & Dale were walking around.

CRT (Cinderella's Royal Table) MK
BREAKFAST: 3 stars (food) 5 stars (entertainment)

Fruit and croisants were very good. The main dish was just ok. I thought it was better when we went in May. French toast thing very very sweet, eggs ok, potatoes good.

DD barely ate here too, but the character interaction was great. She simply enjoyed the princesses visiting her. We were in the corner by the window which turned out to be a great spot for picture taking. Aladin, Mary Poppins (Still don't get that one), Snow White, Belle (her favorite) & Cinderella visited. This is worth the price for just the character interaction.

TEB (Trail's End Buffeteria) FW
DINNER: 4 stars

A hidden gem as a poster had posted a few months ago, so true. Very fresh and delicious food. Excellent tomatoe bisque soup, fresh salad bar items. Just a few varieties for main entrees, good veggies. The only disappointment was the dessert bar, just 1 or 2 items, others are available for additional purchase.

DD had a little bit of pizza & chicken fingers.

This buffet is extremely reasonable.
I will post reviews on the remainder of our trip tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter