Reward Program How To's

With so many of these sites no longer active or so dfficult to get points(CR, SR), what new ones are there?
I started jingit and beezag and have been using mypoints, freeride, QR, swagbucks and bing. Prefer ways to get points and rewards without spending money or crashing my computer. Survey sites are hit or miss. I don't have time to invest 20-30 min and then be told sorry, don't qualify.

I really like swagbucks. It is is search site with other options. I get Amazon gift cards all the time. All you do is search for the sites you normally go to. For example, if you want to go to facebook. Just type facebook in the search bar. Then click on the result that gets you to facebook. Simetimes you win sometimes you don't.

Swagbucks is my favorite rewards program/site. I've already earned a $50 paypal gift card that I'll be putting toward my Christmas trip this year. I'm working on another $50 paypal gift card right now! :woohoo:

I just received my redemption card and was wondering if I could use it towards any extra charges billed to my room. We're getting free DDP so I thought it might be easier to just charge anything not covered with DDP to my room and then just pay everything at checkout with my reward dollars. Can I do this? Thanks!

And....is there anyplace that doesn't accept this in any of the parks?

Also, please remember that it takes approx 3 weeks from the time you make the redemption request to receive your disney dream dollar gift card.
:woohoo:

- Kris

Good to know. I need to get mine done. I hope the charges we just put to pay for our trip will be on there. $1200 trip should get me some points. It would totally sucked if they weren't available till after the trip.:eek:

With so many of these sites no longer active or so dfficult to get points(CR, SR), what new ones are there?
I started jingit and beezag and have been using mypoints, freeride, QR, swagbucks and bing. Prefer ways to get points and rewards without spending money or crashing my computer. Survey sites are hit or miss. I don't have time to invest 20-30 min and then be told sorry, don't qualify.

Treasuretroopr is another good site to earn. You don't get disney dollars but they do pay out, in cash, every month.

There is so much to do on that site, it may look a little confusing at first. If you want to join & have any questions, just feel free to PM me.

Can I use my Disney Rewards to pay for an entire hotel bill at WDL at say the Grand Hotel, if I have $1,000 reward points? Thanks in advance!

Can I use my Disney Rewards to pay for an entire hotel bill at WDL at say the Grand Hotel, if I have $1,000 reward points? Thanks in advance!

At the Grand Californian? Yes you can! You'll want to transfer those points to a Rewards Redemption Card, then that will be processed by the resort similar to a gift card.

Enjoy your vacation!

Has anyone experienced slow processing of payments made to their DR Visa? I paid a large trip balance off 9 days ago and they posted the payment as received, but they still haven't updated the available credit. I made the the payment through my checking account so it wasn't even a check that had to be processed. I've only had the card a few months and they seem to be really slow over there ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!