Reward Program How To's

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
the old thread has disappeared so let's start a new one.

Before you start any Reward program you should :

1. Get a free email address or two to sign up for RP with. You do not want to use the one you use for everyday email because you will get alot of spam.
Gmail(google) is good or yahoo. Gmail you will need an invite but there are plenty out there to be had just ask

2. Make sure your computer is protected, firewalls, spyware & antivirus all up to date see the how to remove thread from here BUGS and SPIES

3. Start with a few programs and happy rewarding.

4. Also please remember referrals are not allowed on the rewards board. If you need a referral you can PM a member. But members are not supposed to ask or post referral links on the DIS boards.

Happy Rewarding
Mal

http://www.mypoints.com

very easy to do. you click on Max when he has been sited someone will post.

you also get emails with links to follow for points. You can also earn points for signing up for offers through these emails.

if you purchase items on the internet you can go through Mypoints for points.

POP UP BLOCKER MUST BE OFF

Mal

http://www.rewardtv.com

Watch TV and earn rewards

watch your favorite TV programs then go to RTV and answer Trivia about them to earn points.

also do surveys for points and answer the dailey trivia question.

Points can be redeemed at cash out dates, thru auctions, sweeps and special offers.

At CR, you have both daily and weekly "clicks" on banner ads for points. To do these:
  • Click on the "Earn Rewards" tab and move your cursor down the drop-down menu to the "Daily Visits" link.
  • Click on that and you will change pages. There are currently 5 points on the daily page. Click on the first banner (today it's The Car Loan Center). Again, you will change pages.
  • You will now need to click on the banner on this page to earn your points. A new window will open up and a CR banner at the top of the page will aslk to to "Please Wait While Your Account is Being Credited". When it is done, the CR banner will read "Congratulations! Your account has been credited for this visit."
  • You can now close this window and return to the Daily Web Visits page by clicking the back arrow on your browser.
  • Continue doing this for all the daily clicks on this page. Don't forget that some banner require you to click around within the site in order for CR to be credited with your visit. CR can deduct any points from your account for not complying with the rules.
  • Once you have finished the daily web visits, you can do the daily trivia. This is what you're seeing posted here in that strange code that we speak. Choose the correct answer from the multiple choice list and click the "Submit Trivia Answer and See If You've Won" button. The page will change and if you've answered correctly, you will get a congratulations screen and will be encouraged to click on one of the sponsors' banners.
  • If you haven't done the weekly click in the past 7 days, do that as well. Follow the same instructions as above and make sure that you do a search to get full credit.
  • CR will also send paid emails to your email address. These emails usually appear as "newsletters" and offer additional points for clicking on the featured ad and doing a short survey, a free sign up offer or just supplying your email address or zip code. I don't do anything more than supply my email address. These sites usually have "surveys" that they expect you to complete in order to qualify for their prize drawings.

You can also earn points by entering contests, applying for credit cards, referring other people to CR, doing signup offers, trial offers and shopping online.

If you choose to shop online, make sure that you sign onto CR first and then choose the link from CR to the vendor of your choice. Be sure to use your CR email address when shopping. When your confirmation email arrives, forward it along with your CR user id # to shopping@creationsrewards . net. They are very good at crediting your shopping points within 24 hours and often within just a few hours!

If you only do the daily clicks and emails, it will take a long time to earn any rewards. However, you do a lot of shopping online, especially around the holidays, you can really rack up the points. The minimum cashout is at the $5 level, which roughly translates to 1,000 - 1,200 points, depending on the type of reward that you're cashing in for.

Quick Rewards - www.quickrewards.net

Daily Trivia - could earn you 1-cent if you're a winner

The following are found on the menu on the right side page when you sign in, under Earn Cash.
Clicks/Search - Every 24 hours click the Search links. Most are worth 1 ref point and there are usually at least 25 links.
Ref Points can later be converted to cash 10 ref points = 1 cent

Signup - Contests, Free Stuff, Newsletters - various cash rewards for confirming sign ups. Follow directions for the offer. Refresh the page, click Confirm Signup (if you have a pop-up blocker, press <ctrl> when you click). Sometimes you only need to type "I registered". Use a "spam" email for offers - and it doesn't have to be the address you registered at QR.

Shopping (tab next to Earn Cash) - carious levels of cash rewards for shopping online. Shop, type your purchase amount (pre-tax and shipping) in the box for the store shopped, email store's confirmation email to QR - the address will appear when you enter you purchase amount.

Cashout - NO Minimum! PayPal, gift certificates (purchase in "stacks", per list)

Quick Rewards is quick to process credits and payouts. One of the best sites for being rewarded for shopping.

MRS www.millersrewardshop.com

I do:
Daily Searches
Daliy Visits
Weekly Visits daily and

Featured Sponsors every other day.

The Featured Sponsors are helping make points add up a bit faster then they were. Some things don't credit, but I do them anyway while I'm doing other programs that way I don't have to take the time to figure out which ones they are.

They are reliable about payment. There aren't a lot of "prizes" right now, but they will restock soon, I'm sure.

They have sign ups, newletters, contests and other places to visit for points also.

Have a great day!

Lori

We've had a Disney Visa for a long time.

I understand you have to call/email in order to "download" or claim
your points before you can use them.

Anyone know where to call/email in order to do this?

I seem to remember the primary member must do this - but they make it quite confusing - Now I don't even know which bank the Disney Visa is with these days - Hasn't it changed like 3 times?

Do I call the bank or Disney itself or what? HELP!!!!!!

I just applied for the Disney Visa and it was through Chase Bank. I don't have a phone number, but at least maybe you could contact the bank directly to see if they can help you. Hope this was helpful to you. :sunny:

the phone number is 1-800-436-7999 .

you have to have atleast $20.00 to cash in the first time, but after that

you can do it every $10. if you wish.

but you can check the balance on your Disney RewardsSM Card by calling Chase Cardmember Services at (800) 436-7999

then once you get your card you must call (888) 205-5922 to activate it

hope this helps

cardshark007

You may also go to Chase's website www.chase.com and sign on to your personal Visa account. From there, you can view and manage your rewards. Be aware that the card will not arrive for about 10 days and they'll tell you that. Actually, they'll tell you about 14 days.

:teacher: Im totally confused and need help. Do you folks mean to say that when I recieve my Disney Visa (with which I can earn rewards dollars) I can earn additionally rewards points by enrolling in one of these programs and reading web sites and getting junk mail on a yahoo mail account? this sounds almost too good to be true?!:love: :banana: :banana: could you please explain this process to someone who has not clue?

the old thread has disappeared so let's start a new one.

Before you start any Reward program you should :

1. Get a free email address or two to sign up for RP with. You do not want to use the one you use for everyday email because you will get alot of spam.
Gmail(google) is good or yahoo. Gmail you will need an invite but there are plenty out there to be had just ask

2. Make sure your computer is protected, firewalls, spyware & antivirus all up to date see the how to remove thread from here BUGS and SPIES

3. Start with a few programs and happy rewarding.

4. Also please remember referrals are not allowed on the rewards board. If you need a referral you can PM a member. But members are not supposed to ask or post referral links on the DIS boards.

Happy Rewarding
Mal

:teacher: Im totally confused and need help. Do you folks mean to say that when I recieve my Disney Visa (with which I can earn rewards dollars) I can earn additionally rewards points by enrolling in one of these programs and reading web sites and getting junk mail on a yahoo mail account? this sounds almost too good to be true?!:love: :banana: :banana: could you please explain this process to someone who has not clue?

These are totally separate from the Disney Visa...you don't need to have a credit card at all to sign up...

My personal favorite program is www.mypoints.com. Although you don't get cash or Disney rewards, the points build up quicker for just clicking. (It's taken 2 years for me to get to $20 on SR and that was through several online shopping credits). And I get cards for things I'd spend cash on anyway (Target, Walmart, Starbucks ;) )

Actually, if you sign up for SR. QR and my points, you don't get any junk mail, just paid emails from them.

Now if you have a Disney Visa and you use it for online shopping and you shop through SR or QR. you will get a rebate into your account, usually 4%. You will also get the Disney rewards point in your Vias account, so say you go to SR. click through to Disney Shopping, spend $100.00, you will get $4.00 in your SR account, and one Visa reward point. You save up the SR credits and can cash them in on Disey Gift Cards, it's free money!

I just started with a few of these programs, and I have come across a situation: Sometimes the same offers show up on the various reward sites...
Will the second offer clicked on through the second program still credit even though I may have signed up previously on a different reward program's site?

For example: The offers for registering to receive the "Ideal Bite" newsletter...I had signed up for it through SR, but now I see it is also offered on QR. If I click it through on QR, will I still get that credit on QR even though "Ideal Bite" has my email address from SR? :confused3

Tthanks for the help if you can! :flower3:

I just started with a few of these programs, and I have come across a situation: Sometimes the same offers show up on the various reward sites...
Will the second offer clicked on through the second program still credit even though I may have signed up previously on a different reward program's site?

For example: The offers for registering to receive the "Ideal Bite" newsletter...I had signed up for it through SR, but now I see it is also offered on QR. If I click it through on QR, will I still get that credit on QR even though "Ideal Bite" has my email address from SR? :confused3

Tthanks for the help if you can! :flower3:

Sorry you can't repeat offers like that across sites. Once you complete an offer some where you are done with that offer otherwise it is considered fraud and grounds to have credits revoked and banning from reward sites.

This all sounds pretty interesting. Thanks for the info. In general, how much time do y'all put in each week/day, etc. to make this worthwhile?

With sunshine rewards, do you do the paid emails like on inbox dollars? If so, how can I get the paid e-mails? I am so new to sunshine rewards and really never log in because I have no idea!!

Also, is there a thread about the new version of shared reviews? Love that site!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!