rewardzcard...

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
i know this should be posted on the rewards board, but I do have a question about the Rewardzcard that you can get once you have accumulated enough points on certain reward sites. Does it work in Canada? And if so, is it considered USD or canadian dollars? Seems like a silly question, but would just like to know. - if if were USD, I would be very happy !!! :D

Can anyone help out Chrisjo?

dondaisys.gif

CindyAnn
Co-moderator - Restaurants Board & Canadian Board

The money on the rewardzcard is US dollars. You can get Canadian dollars on your card ,but it would cost fewer beenz. For example, five American dollars cost 1000 beenz; however five Canadian dollars might cost 600 beenz. I am not sure of the exact amount for Canadian dollars because I always buy American dollars. When you put your beenz on your card there is a tab that will tell you that your conversion is in American dollars. Hope this helps.

Louise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter