RFC-how many vouchers???

Mikepo

Earning My Ears
Thanks for all the good advice below. I'm ordering the quick and casual vouchers to use at RFC. There will be 4 of us, 2 adults and 2 kids(4 and 6 years old), are the meals big enough that DW and I can share and the kids can share? Will I be saving money if I order a voucher for the kids to use, or not? Thanks again!

Mike

I see I already made a mistake. I don't mean the quick & casual 11.00 vouchers, I meant the $29 vouchers. So DW and I can use that and share, but I shouldn't buy another one for the kids. I think I've already answered my own question, if anyone has anything to add, feel free!

Mike

There would be more than enough food for two adults to share. Depending on the ages of your children I'd probably purchase one child's and let them both share. With appetizer, entree, dessert and drink theres more than enough food for two kids. Just order and pay for the extra drink and tip on that. I know I hate when food goes to waste on trips, and vouchers get a ton of food.

I looked my quick and casual do not have RFC on them. Is it only the dinner vouchers? thanks

It is sinful how much food goes to waste in this restaurant. We ordered way too much, all of us should have split things (our three teens and DH can really eat and we still left stuffed).
I ordered a stir fry, and the bowl was the size of what I would serve my entire family! it was embarrassing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter