Rhino, Panda, and Craig: Where do they get those wonderful shirts?

Straulin

Mouseketeer
So Rhino, Craig, and Panda always rock these terrific Disney themed short sleeve button up shirts (I think they may be called Cuban style or flat collared shirts). Where are they getting them?

So Rhino, Craig, and Panda always rock these terrific Disney themed short sleeve button up shirts (I think they may be called Cuban style or flat collared shirts). Where are they getting them?
RSVLTS is the main source for most of those shirts that everyone (including myself) wears. I have about a dozen now. Nate, from Paging Mr. Morrow has well over a hundred.

https://www.rsvlts.com

Click on "Fandoms" in the menu bar at the top of the page, and you'll see the full range of IP they feature, and the hundreds of different graphic patterns.

Or, you can go straight to the Disney page:

https://www.rsvlts.com/collections/disney

Last edited:

RSVLTS and Park Candy have fun button up shirts. I wear them over a tank on cruises during dinner.

I keep getting ads for RSVLTS and Park Candy whenever I use this site on mobile so guess it makes sense lol

How are the RSVLTS button ups in terms of sizing? I'm interested in a few non Disney ones but I'm unsure if I should size up in case they shrink or not. In case it matters I usually wear a XS or S for a mens button up (maybe a medium for a women's?)

How are the RSVLTS button ups in terms of sizing? I'm interested in a few non Disney ones but I'm unsure if I should size up in case they shrink or not. In case it matters I usually wear a XS or S for a mens button up (maybe a medium for a women's?)
Slightly small. Not really a slim fit (see Paging Mr. Morrow's Nate), but they do run a little small and the sleeves are a tiny bit shorter than, say, a similarly sized Tommy Bahama or Reyn Spooner.

Slightly small. Not really a slim fit (see Paging Mr. Morrow's Nate), but they do run a little small and the sleeves are a tiny bit shorter than, say, a similarly sized Tommy Bahama or Reyn Spooner.
Hmm, okay. Thanks for the information even though now I'm even more confused as to what size I should go for.

Any insight on Park Candy? I saw a Tiki room one that is really beautiful and is cheaper than RSVLTS.

Last edited:
Hmm, okay. Thank for the information even though now I'm even more confused as to what size I should go for.

Any insight on Park Candy? I saw a Tiki room one that is really beautiful and is cheaper than RSVLTS.
Park Candy shirts are nice. Pretty much sized as marked, like t-shirts. I have the Spaceship Earth shirt and I’m waiting on my preordered Jungle Cruise shirt.

I keep getting ads for RSVLTS and Park Candy whenever I use this site on mobile so guess it makes sense lol

On the men’s sizing, I advise sizing up. My husband is a Big & Tall and RSVLTS’ XL sizes aren’t cut as generously as a true B & T brand.

Not sure about shrinkage since his shirt is polyester and spandex.

Happy shopping.

Park Candy shirts are nice. Pretty much sized as marked, like t-shirts. I have the Spaceship Earth shirt and I’m waiting on my preordered Jungle Cruise shirt.
Thank you! That Spaceship Earth one is in all of the ads I see and it looks awesome. This was the one I was looking at.

On the men’s sizing, I advise sizing up. My husband is a Big & Tall and RSVLTS’ XL sizes aren’t cut as generously as a true B & T brand.

Not sure about shrinkage since his shirt is polyester and spandex.

Happy shopping.
Thanks! I'm an almost 5'4" woman who likes buying mens cut shirts so I'm thinking of grabbing a small.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter