Ribbon ect... swap UPDATE!!!!

got home after a long weekend away and my package was here -- thank you so much and i LOVE all my stuff!

I am in group 2 and got mine today. I love everything I got!! I am missing some items though. I received all my eylets, 9 brads, 9 ribbons & only 6 fibers. If someone got extras please PM me. Thanks!

Kathy

I got mine today too. Mine were kind of funky too - Ribbons were fine, I had 10 of 11 fibers, 11 instead of 10 brads and only 6 eyelets.

I just checked all mine to make sure I didn't have your extras, but it looks like everything was right with my package.

I rechecked my pakcage too and everything is as it should be.

Got my package Saturday and everything was there - 10 packs brads & 10 packs eyelets. Thanks to everyone in my group!

I am glad that everyone had started getting them and I did mail the 1st group yesterday. I apologize that some were short. I think what happened that some people packaged it all together. Like when I redid group 1 a found tiny little brads in one package or brads and eyelets mixed together. Well some people did not sign up for brads. I had to get some of my things out to make up for a few. Which I don't want to sound like I minded doing. I guess I am just trying to say I really did try to make sure everyone got there stuff. It didn't help that I did this late at night. I should have checked groups 2 again but I was worried about getting them out. I guess I better retire from swap hostess. :blush: Will wait and see if anyone has extras. But I will try and make up for some of the shortages.

i just got mine yesterday, when i came home! didn't realize it might be more than what i should have gotten. i just looked at all the pretty fibers/ribbons and assumed that it was all there. i will go home & double check...to make sure i don't have anyone else's extras. will let you know. btw...all the fibers/ribbons look so pretty!! (i'm in group 2) thank you all!! and thankk you bcarson for hosting!! :flower:

bcarson, Don't beat yourself up about the shortage. I've never hosted a swap & trust me I can have the utmost respect & admiration for all that do. So, don't retire just yet! :goodvibes I understand that mistakes happen. Especially with all the little items that you had to seperate. I am fine with waiting for others in the group to confirm if they received extras.

THANKS!!

Kathy

just checked my package...there seems to be one extra fiber in my bag. i think i'm supposed to get 10 each, including your own, right? i'm in group2, ribbon & fiber. so i have 10 ribbons & 11 fibers. so i must have someone's extra fibers. if someone is missing one, let me know where/who i should redirect it to. i'm not even sure which one is the extra...all i know is i have one extra. :flower:

I forgot to post that I received my brads the other day. I got 10, so all was well with my package. :) Thanks for hosting!

Mine came today!!! (brads and eyelets for Group 1)

Thanks everyone!

This was a fun swap...thanks bcarson!!!

Mine came today! It was a little mixed up, 8 sets of brads came and I got double gold brads and the purple didn't come (which is okay, since those are the ones I sent and I have extra) If someone is missing gold brads, pm me your address and I will drop them in the mail.

Thanks for hosting this exchange. I got beautiful fiber and might used a lot of it to make a colorful collage page! :)

Got mine today, great selections, fun swap!

But I didn't get the eyelets I sent in back from group one, the two sized seafoam set. I received only 9 sets of eyelets. I really liked those and now don't have any for myself. :confused3

Penny

bcarson said:
I apologize that some were short. I think what happened that some people packaged it all together. ..... I had to get some of my things out to make up for a few. ..... I guess I am just trying to say I really did try to make sure everyone got there stuff....... I guess I better retire from swap hostess. :blush:.

bcarson, I think you did a great job...and it sounds like you went over and above what you needed to do, esp since it was not your fault that not everything was packaged separately. Thanks for the extra effort you put in! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!