Ribbon, eyelet ect... swap New thread to post recieved!

Okay I got Mickeyteacher and Ksjayhawks yesterday! :cool1:

I ran out of baggies and had to go get more. I got done packaging them tonight so they will be in the mail in the morning.

Paula

Just BTT this is the last week ladies! I think I have all but a few. Two have mailed. Please let me know your status! Thanks :cool1:

it will soon be like christmas around everyone's mailboxes!! yippeee! can't wait!! :flower:

rsjj said:
it will soon be like christmas around everyone's mailboxes!! yippeee! can't wait!! :flower:

yep...what she said! :Pinkbounc

bcarson, mine went out today. You should get it tomorrow or Friday as I am only about 35 mins. north of you (I probably could have delivered it to you quicker by driving it down LOL!)

Kathy

Okay I have recieved lewdyan's and Paula S. also. I believe I have heard from everyone also! If I don't get them all by this weekend. I probably won't get them out until the Mon after the next weekend. I have been switching shifts the last couple of weeks because they still have not filled my old job yet. It really stinks. :headache: So they should be there by the second week in Mar. YEAH! :thumbsup2

And the big question, did all the pieces and packages make it to our wonderful host? (keeping my fingers crossed)

And the big question, did all the pieces and packages make it to our wonderful host? (keeping my fingers crossed)

I just need one more and that person pm'd me and said that it was coming this week. So hopefully early next week! Thanks everyone for foing a great job!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter