Ribbon Swap--COMPLETE

No package yet Erin.

DH has been instructed to put all packages on the scrapping table. We'll update the thread on December 26 when we get back from Disneyland.

Erin your boxes were waiting for us when we got home last night. They are in perfect shape, but, Rachel hasn't opened them yet.

Well, I'm the slow poke here. I am cut, bagged, labeled, and boxed up. I will be taking it to the post office on my way to work this afternoon. I'm mailing it priority so you should have it Saturday.

Thanks Stephanie :) No worries, we're still waiting on 2 others.

The last few boxes arrived today and everything looks fantastic! It's all sorted and my momma and I will go to the post office first thing on Tuesday morning. Thanks, everyone! :goodvibes

Can't wait!:banana::woohoo: (And ribbon is sooooo easy to...er...put away :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:)

got my ribbon today! everything is so pretty!

thanks for hosting Rachel ~

Thanks for letting us know :) According to the DCs everyone except Mazda has received their packages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter