Riddle me this!

Good Morning All!!!!

Donna sorry to hear about Scruffy...how sad!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing better today - sounds like a couple of sick kids (or maybe just one, by the time I get to this page there is too much to remember to respond too!!!!! ROFL)

I'm gonna go ponder the riddle.... We are suppose to get 1, 2, or 3 inches of snow tomorrow afternoon. But everytime they say we are gonna get hit this year, it goes south so I'm not counting on this one at all!!!!!

I went to a Disney Scrapbook class last night and met some great people who are crazy about Disney - I was so excited. When we started talking about ideas of how to see this or do that it was great to be able to contribute. They asked how I knew so much and I told them I belong to a Disney internet board and this one lady said - "The DISboards??" And I said yes. And I asked how she knew about them and she said the lady across the table knew about them and has been on them. So this lady and I chatted a bit afterward and she said mainly she is a lurker so I told her to come on and unlurk....we don't bite and we have alot of fun!!!!! So we'll see.......but it was fun and I got to make some cool pages for my scrapbook - now I have to decide which pictures I want to use. These people scrap about once a month and learn how to make new and refreshing Disney pages - so I'm in!!!!!!

Everyone have a great day!!!!! Our gas went from 1.54 to 1.74 then to 1.72 in a day - go figure. I just wish they would just put it to what they are gonna lower it to and stop playing with our minds!!!!! YIKES

Sent my first stab at this one.

Had a rough night last night. DD is STILL breaking out with more Chicken Pox. Her temperature was over 104 last night, so I didn't get much sleep. Had to keep giving her medicine and checking on her temp.

Today I feel OLD, but that makes sense. It's my birthday, so I am another year older. :teeth:

Maybe I'll get lucky and earn my pants in one try today. I mean it'd be sad to be tired, old and pantless on your birthday, right?

Good afternoon everyone! Pm sent Bernie!

I hope those who are home sick feel better soon.

What a way to spend your birthday, Merry!:( :) :) Happy Birthday! :) :)

So sorry to hear about Scruffy, Donna. :(

Have a great day! :sunny:

Another catch-up!! (It has been BUSY here today!)

Marsha!
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>
:)

LK!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Merry!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Julie!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Alan....BJ's around here undercuts gas prices - but it's a bit of a hike to get there!

Hey Chris! Sounds like a fun time. Disney freaks are EVERYWHERE, aren't they?? I hope you bud decloaks! :)

Merry - I hope your DD gets past this very quickly. :)

Julie... (and all of you!) - Have a GREAT afternoon! :)

Happy Birthday Merry and welcome to the riddle thread!!!! I hope that your DD feels better real soon!

Good afternoon OK and the whole corral. Bit late but you take your riddle time when you can get it. PM on the Way

Len!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

It's ALWAYS riddle time! :)

WooHoo!! I did it. I posted a picture all by myself.

Could this be the answer??

Ok...Jiminy got it and I wasn't even able to get back to it today??? OH NO!!!! ;) ;) ;)

So since my day has gone to you know what in a hay basket - no guess for me today....

YOU ALL HAVE A SAFE AND NICE WEEKEND - AND I THINK WE ARE FINALLY GONNA GET SOME SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ALOT!!!! yeah right, we'll believe it when we see it - they are saying 6 inches by Sat morn!!!!

That's what they're telling us on the east coast, too, Dec. Snow tomorrow and Sunday. Depending on where you are looking, could be, ahem.....interesting.

Nice pic, Breezy! Don't you just love when you figure something out? Here's my 2 cents....keep doing it cus otherwise you'll forget how to. That seems to be my downfall......;)

Old Farmer's Almanac is predicting HUGE storm for NE this weekend....

weather.com doesn't show snow yet for us....

Hmmmm........could I possibly get last poster pants.......or will Carol notice and scoop me????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter