"Ride Again" with Platinum passport?

David R

Dreams do come true.
Hello! I live very, very close to Sea World but I've never been to it! And since we are going to Busch Gardens this weekend, I was thinking about just buying an annual passport to visit both parks whenever I want to.

So I was curious what this "Ride Again" thing is with the platinum passport. Does anyone know? How does it work? Is there a limit?

Thanks in advance!

We have the platinum passports for Seaworld and Busch. We love it..the ride again is great. If you have that pass you can ride again without waiting in line. We always get funny looks from everyone waiting when we ask to go again. Usually 2 times in a row and I am done :goodvibes . It is a great added bonus on top of the free parking and food/merchandise perks. We feel it is well worth it!! have fun :thumbsup2

the ride again is awesome. plus, you get free preferred parking, preferred seatings at BG and SW and other perks. it's a good pass to have if you're in the area and are going to spend time in the parks.

I was thinking. Wouldn't the people waiting to board in the same row you are get upset if you choose to ride it again one or even more times?

So what if they do? They always have the option of buying a Platinum Pass too if they'd like, right?

David R said:
I was thinking. Wouldn't the people waiting to board in the same row you are get upset if you choose to ride it again one or even more times?

the ride ops explain it to the people waiting to board. you get dirty looks sometimes, but like DTop said, who cares? they have the same option. we were supposed to go to SW today, but changed our minds and went to adventure island, BG's waterpark. that's included in the platinum pass as well.

Here is the thing. Lets say there are 8 rows and the row you are in has the people keep riding 5 straight times. Do they move you to a different row or are you stuck waiting the whole time while people in line behind you end up in different rows and get on the ride before you?

From how it's been explained to me (I haven't used that feature yet), you can only "ride again" one time, for a total of 2 times in a row. Then you have to wait through the line again for 2 more times if you would like.

Ride again is awesome! Unless the park is super slow you get to ride a second time but usually you have to get out and they put you on the next train.

And as others have said...who cares about the dirty looks! I pay for this! So could they!

wow, We've had platinum passes for about 3 years now and I didn't know about this.

Is this for all the parks, including Williamsburg.

thanks

Heather Smith said:
wow, We've had platinum passes for about 3 years now and I didn't know about this.

Is this for all the parks, including Williamsburg.

thanks

No just Tampa and Sea World Orlando dont know about the other Sea Worlds havent been to them. BG Williamsburg doesnt offer you near the amount of things BG Tampa does. We asked about ride again at Williamsburg and they had no idea what the heck I was talking about. Went to Customer service and asked they said BG Tampa allows that where they do not. :confused3

I know we have been Platinum Members for awhile and have gotten our moneys worth by using them.

Also dont try to replace your Platinum Passports at Williamsburg if your home park is Tampa system is not linked together :confused3 . My passport got so faded that I was sent to customer service at Williamsburg and they tried to pull my name up on their system and couldnt they asked what my home park was and I said Tampa and they said thats why. They called Tampa to verify if I had the Platinum Passport and they verified it they also were the ones that had to send me new passports. This was over a year ago they may now be linked together.

When you want to ride again, do you just show your passport? I have a platinum passport from BG Williamsburg.

grgich said:
When you want to ride again, do you just show your passport? I have a platinum passport from BG Williamsburg.

show the ride op your passport and tell them you're going to ride again. at BG Tampa, you just stay seated when the coaster unloads. at SW, you deboard and wait for the next train on Kraken. on Journey to Atlantis, you get out and walk to the next boat.

WE did a ride again on kracken at sw orlando in oct and didnt have to exit the train at all. Could be because of the time of year.

We purchased Platinum online through EZpay. Instead of having the park passes come out in 1 payment chunck it's broken down into very easy monthly payments....well worth it.

We just spent 2 days at BG Tampa and the savings alone is worth it. Between picture packages, food, merchandise, 'ride agains' (which we didn't use), and the 20% (only during June) off purchases we saved a bundle. Oh, you will also get a 50% off guest pass with each membership purchased.

Katwillow1 said:
We purchased Platinum online through EZpay. Instead of having the park passes come out in 1 payment chunck it's broken down into very easy monthly payments....well worth it.

We just spent 2 days at BG Tampa and the savings alone is worth it. Between picture packages, food, merchandise, 'ride agains' (which we didn't use), and the 20% (only during June) off purchases we saved a bundle. Oh, you will also get a 50% off guest pass with each membership purchased.

Agreed, I also got my Platinum pass with EZPAY and it's great.I first upgraded it from a silver to the Platinum when I made a trip to Busch gardens in Virginia.It was great to go from paying $11.52 a month to $12 a month and basically get in free at the Virginia park.Plus the platinum has so many benefits like free parking, discounts on everything, for Howl-o-Scream you get in free the first 2 nights and we've even gotten a free Makahiki Luau admission at Sea World for your birthday.The ride again priviliges are sweet and even priority seating at the Shamu show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter