Ride Configuration - Single Mom, 3 kids (ages 8, 6, 3)

AJG1982

Earning My Ears
Booked a trip for 2 adults, 3 kids and then within months, became a single-parent family. There is an option to take a grandparent with us and still have 2 adults. However, if I cut one adult off reservations, I can save close to $1000, allowing us to fly versus drive. My only concern is really ride configurations. Even my older two won't be brave enough for the bigger coasters/rides like Splash Mountain or Space Mountain, etc., so height restrictions/youngest not being able to go on rides they want to isn't a problem. I have read that kids ages 7 and older can go on a ride without a parent. My middle child is 6 years old. I don't plan to send him and his older sister (8 y/o) on any rides alone, but some rides, they may need to sit in their own car (Haunted Mansion, Little Mermaid, etc) if we can't fit 4 in a car. Other rides may seat 4 riders, but in two rows (Seven Dwarf Mine Train). Are these rides going to be a problem for us? Will they even question if my son is 7 - he's pretty average size, and he'll be 6.5 by then.

If a cast member wants to they will question your son's age. If everyone meets the height requirements, cm will allow the two oldest in a,car, with you and youngest directly behind them. Remember you aren't the only single parent and ENJOY your trip.

If a cast member wants to they will question your son's age. If everyone meets the height requirements, cm will allow the two oldest in a,car, with you and youngest directly behind them. Remember you aren't the only single parent in Disney and ENJOY your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!