Ride Swap -- TEAM IMAGINE--

Disneyland_emily

DIS Veteran
Onto the hard part...

Each group has 24 swappers- so do enough for everyone to have one (If you are a multiple group ie Tags, Squares, borders etc make sure to follow *your* instructions for how many per person)

When finished baggy or envelope them all off into seperate baggies (NOTE: You may put both A & B in the same bag as everyone is doing both groups) Make sure your name/screename is on there somewhere so we can all give credit where its due

Then put the above in 1 big gallon sized baggie (rain protection) then in whatever you choose to ship in AND make sure to add either a Flat Rate (3.85) stamp or cash (if ya need another alternitive let me know..) so you'll get your stuff back because 24x 3.85 is lots that I don't have- (We've used the Priority Envelopes in the past and its worked really well...)

PLEASE Make sure to have your full name on/in the envelope somewhere and make sure to have a legiable copy of your address somewhere that I can read it- You DO NOT need to send an envelope- I have them already.

Also note that sending via Express is not nessicary- Unless you LIKE spending that much- Save the 15 bucks and go get some more scrappin stuff-

Then mail it to me (or hand deliver it if you need a vacation to Utah) by JUNE 25th! I'm going to warn ya'll now I'll be at Disneyland starting July 12th so if everything isnt back to me by then you'll all have to wait 10 days...

Please check your PMs for my address (and please no junk mail lists- we add ourselves just fine thank you..) Since I don't see a magic list to do all it may take me a day or two to get them all sent

Any questions/comments/concerns/begruntals PLEASE let me know (either here, PM or email)- I know its the first swap for several of ya and I do not want this to become overwhelming or frustrating more than it has to be... If life gets in the way and you feel you may not make the deadline- PLEASE let us know- We can step in and help but we need to know and its alot easier to deal with knowing in advance :)

Okay I've taken enough space for now...

DUE: JUNE 25th

------------------------------------------------------
Group A

1 Topper 8.5 inches (no handwriting please)
1) Diana Lyn -Small World-
2) TPC Shauna -The Living Seas-

2 Borders ( 2 Vertical 11 inches in length )
1) Twigs -Maharajah Jungle Trek-
2) christinadei -Pirates-

2 Journal Boxes – (double matted) 2 per person, at least a 2x2 writing area :
1) angelmom -Buzz Lightyear-
2) bigsis1970 -Haunted Mansion-

4 Embellished squares (double matted) 4 per person
1) disneyfreakjackie -Adv of Winnie the Pooh-
2) jenthemom22 -Cinderella's Carrousel-

1 Matted Poem or song Lyric (double matted/embellished) at least 4x4 space (no handwriting please)
1) Scrapperjill -Tree of Life-
2) Disneyland_emily -50 Years-

1 Paper piecing :
1) PiratesMate -Festival of Lion King-
2) MickeyTeacher -Splash Mountain-

2 Frames (embellished) :
1) EK_Disney -Mad Tea Party-
2) JennyVelaz -Tower of Terror-

2 Photo Mats (double matted/embellished) 2 per person :
1) scrapcreator -Test Track-
2) MichellePooh -Voyage of Little Mermaid-

2 Tags (double matted) 2 per person must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes :
1) Niki Dahling -Kilimanjaro Safari-
2) Sweet Maxine -Tiki Room-

Shaped Eyelets & fiber (6 per person & 1 yard) :
1) Franne -The Parking Lot-
2) Sarazee -Journey into imagination-

Shaker Box (1 per person)
1) Jennz -Dumbo-
2) Piglet's Pal

1 Box n Tag (1 of each- Above rules apply)
1) momtoaprincess -Indy speedway-
2) Mickey's Old Friend -Thunder-

Group B

1 Topper 8.5 inches (no handwriting please)
1) momtoaprincess -Indy speedway-
2) Nicki Dahling -Kilimanjari Safari-

2 Borders ( 2 Vertical 11 inches in length )
1) angelmom -Buzz Lightyear-
2) bigsis1970 -Haunted Mansion-

2 Journal Boxes – (double matted) 2 per person, at least a 2x2 writing area
1) EK_disney -Mad Tea Party-
2) christinadei -Pirates-

4 Embellished squares (double matted) 4 per person :
1) Franne -The Parking Lot-
2) TPC Shauna -The Living Seas-

1 Matted Poem or song Lyric (double matted/embellished) at least 4x4 space (no handwriting please)
1) Diana Lyn -Small World-
2) Jennz -Dumbo-

1 Paper piecing :
1) JennyVelaz -Tower of Terror-
2) Piglet's Pal

2 Frames (embellished) :
1) jenthemom22 -Cinderella's Carrousel-
2) MichellePooh -Voyage of the Little Mermaid-

2 Photo Mats (double matted/embellished) 2 per person
1) Mickey's Old Friend -Thunder-
2) MickeyTeacher -Splash Mountain-

2 Tags (double matted) 2 per person must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes :
1) DisneyFreakJackie -Adv of Winnie the Pooh-
2) Piratesmate -Festival of the Lion King-

Shaped Eyelets & fiber (6 per person & 1 yard) :
1) Disneyland_emily -Piglet's Pal-
2) Twigs -Maharajah Jungle Trek-

Shaker Box (1 per person)
1) Sweet Maxine - Tiki Room-
2) Sarazee- Journey into imagination-

1 Box n Tag (1 of each- Above rules apply)
1) scrapcreator -Test Track-
2) scrapperjill -Tree of Life-

I thought we had to wait until Disneyland_Emily moved our posts over before we could choose.

If we don't, I want The Living Seas, please. :flower:
If we do, I want The Living Seas, please. :teeth:

TPCShauna said:
I thought we had to wait until Disneyland_Emily moved our posts over before we could choose.

If we don't, I want The Living Seas, please. :flower:
If we do, I want The Living Seas, please. :teeth:

I thought that too. I'm confused ( and I have hosted several of these things ). But if I'm wrong I chose Kilimanjari Safari.

Cyndi princess:

Maharajah Jungle Trek or Kali River Rapids is it has to be an actual ride, not an attraction.

You guys *are* the right ones...

Everyone else just didnt read :)

With that you take precedance- am I mean or what...

I think I would like my theme to be It's Tough to Be a Bug. I need to change from RNR Coaster as I originally posted.

Twigs said:
Maharajah Jungle Trek or Kali River Rapids is it has to be an actual ride, not an attraction.

Actually Twigs, Em answered this question a while back. Attractions will count. If I am wrong when things slow down Em can clarify. She will probably need a nap after all of this. :teeth:

This was from the original thread :
"Yes in the fact there is technically only one *ride* and its at Disneyland (Mr Toad's Wild Ride) Anything where you strap in, sit down and frankly wait in line will count- So all Attractions/Pavillions, Shows, Parades will count from all 4 parks- If its a routinly photographed experiance- Bring it on "

Cyndi princess:

I thought this was just going to be Magic Kingdom - is it now including all parks ?

I messed up again...don't know why I can't get this together for this swap! I wanted Small World but that's been chosen, don't know what I'll do yet. Please sign Sarahzee up for Figment's Journey into imagination.

Thanks!

Actually Twigs, Em answered this question a while back. Attractions will count

Thank you Cyndi, :flower: I kind of remember that, but wanted to cover myself just in case! These threads sure are moving Fast! Joyce

Okay Em, I don't want to give you fits, but I'd like to change back to RNR Coaster if it's okay. I just had an idea and I think it will be cute for shakers and tags for that.

Now, are we having another group with 2 more items for swapping? I'm still a little confused.

For those of us who posted our themes on the other thread - we did read! ;) I was confused when I read the instructions & they said to choose a theme - so I did. :confused3 I thought you wanted us to wait, but I didn't question it because I wanted to get in.

So my theme is Festival of the Lion King (the AK one).

Twigs- M(&^$ Jungle Trek is good-

This is all 4 parks swap- Just a taster for the specific parks swaps that'll start later this summer-

Once this team fills there will be another team- If that doesnt fill with New Kids (not already Ride Swapping) Iwill ask for volunteers to do both teams- but I want to give everyone a chance to play once first :)

-em

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter