Ride Swap -- TEAM IMAGINE--

jennz said:
That makes sense. I would wait until she got back also.

But the anticipation...it's like the Survivor finale! Was is mailed? Was it returned? Has the package fallen prey to some USPS plot to delay all swaps? Stay tuned for Team Imagine Swap Finale! :teeth:

:rotfl:

I understand. I just didn't know if this was something you had even heard about since the swap started.

I'm fine with waiting. I have plenty to do to keep me busy. Sure, I'd like to see what everyone has made, but I can wait. Thanks for all you patience with our impatience. I think the summertime is just a busy time for everyone with t-ball, softball and baseball, vacations, swimming, and everything else.

In the meantime I'm staying tuned for the "Team Imagine Swap Finale"! Will this be broadcast live? (Jeff Probst is a cutie! ;) )

I've been in pretty good contact with both of my missing ones- Both have had really big issues come up with deaths and serious illnesses in their families but both have been very commited on getting the stuff done and to me and I think thats why I've been very hesitant to end it before I get theirs- If it was a traditional flake everthing would've gone out weeks ago-

Thanks to everyone for being understanding-

If everyone would like a preview Id be happy to post the pictures- but I dont know if itd help or be worse ;)

-em

Personally, I'd love to see the pix now, but either way is fine. ;)

Thanks for being sensitive to the needs of those who have had issues in getting their things finished. I agree, "regular" flakers are one thing, but as much as I'm :hyper: about seeing the stuff there's no need to make matters worse by pressuring them because the rest of us are "antsy"! ;)

I think we should wait.. I want to be surprised when I open the box!! but of course that is just my .02 cents

Please post the pictures! :jumping1: If anyone wants to be surprised, they just don't have to go and look at them! The suspense is driving me crazy! :crazy:

I would love to see them also. Those that don't want to spoil there surprise don't have to open the link.

Cyndi

I would love to see pictures. Thanks for all your hard work on this swap, Emily!

Shawna

For both swaps (imagine and believe)? Are both swaps still waiting on a person?

I to would love to see the pics of the swap items....Of course I'll still be suprised and excited to get the package in the mail...but a sneak peek is always nice ;)

Thanks for hosting...and I'm sorry it's been such a battle this time....but eveyone knows life happens.

I am glad everyone is still hanging out! This was a BIG swap...thanks Emily for keeping it going! At first I was like send them out but after you've said that you've been talking to them, I am willing to wait. My friends knew how hard I worked and I'm sure everyone who chose to finish the swap has worked hard, too. I think I'll even wait for the box. I won't peak! I haven't had any time to even scrap yet this summer!

I think I am in the other swap, I was just wondering if both are still waiting? Waiting is fine, I just wanted to make sure I hadn't gotten mine lost.

Nope- This just keeps getting weirder and weirder....

I'm not mature enough for this!

Anywhoot- It looks like the Postal Service may have eaten one of the packages so there is an abreveated end in site... I just have one more end to tie up then I'll start visiting the post office ;) and you'll all know when they get mailed (But you'll prob hear the rejoicing first!)

And for those who need a preview pics are posted on my Epson site with the rest of the swaps

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I can't wait till this swap gets mailed! I am trying so hard not to look at the pictures, but the suspense is killing me :rotfl2: I will wait and be surprised-I will wait and be surprised- I keep telling myself that, it may help! lol

Me to angelmom - I almost caved !!!! but am holding out hope they will be mailed off soon..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!