Ridemax question

My3SonsandMaya

Earning My Ears
I've purchased ridemax, so maybe I should directly ask them, for our upcoming trip in August. But for many of the rides we will probably be using the baby swap option, how do we figure that into the planning? If we follow the ridemax itinerary will there still be enough of the allotted time to do a baby swap without throwing us off?

I've purchased ridemax, so maybe I should directly ask them, for our upcoming trip in August. But for many of the rides we will probably be using the baby swap option, how do we figure that into the planning? If we follow the ridemax itinerary will there still be enough of the allotted time to do a baby swap without throwing us off?
You should e-mail RideMax but one think to consider is to use the "Slow" touring option which adds extra time between each ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter