Rides when pregnant

alexandra uk

DIS Veteran
Having just found out I am pregnant, I know there will be certain rides that I will be restricted from.
I know obviously these will include the rollercoasters :( but are there any other rides that you know of, that I won't be able to go on ?

Congratulations.

The only ride that I can recall has specific warnings for pregnancy is Space Mountain. I would also put Indiana Jones and the RocknRoller Coaster in the Studios on the 'do not ride' list. Not being a great expert on pregnancy I'm not sure about Big Thunder Mountain - it's not too rough and doesn't have any loops or high G-force turns so perhaps that would be OK?

Everything else I would guess would be OK - although have you thought about the pyschological effects of seeing all those spooky dolls in It's A Small World?

Regards

Rob

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Star tours is also definatelt a no-no! but imho it is mostly down to descretion u will never get a cm saying u cant go on the ride its best just to read the info boards outside each particular ride...

i think definate nos will be...

Space Mountain
Rock n Rollercoaster
Star Tours
Indiana Jones

maybe Big THunder Mountain but i think that should be fine as there is no major jolting... its no worse than a trip on the London UNderground! :Pinkbounc

well congratulations again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!