Ring......Ring.....Riiiiinnnnggg....

kristenrice

NOT just an ambulance driver
So what's up with Member Services?

Today is my 11-month booking window and since I am booking with transferred points, I have to call. I called promptly at 9am, followed the prompts, and now...the phone is just ringing...and ringing...and ringing. There's no scratchy, Disney music to listen to or anything. When I pressed "4" to acknowledge that I knew my party's extension...same thing...it sent me to the land of eternal ringing. I thought something was wrong so I hung up and tried again.

Now, I'm just sitting here listening to the phone ring...

Is this the new normal or have I somehow fallen into a black hole?

I would assume it’s a system glitch. I always get the music or a live person when I call.

After 15 minutes, a person finally picked up. It was like I was on hold, but instead of listening to music or the pre-recorded spiel about all the stuff I can do online, I just got to listen to the phone ring instead. It was very annoying.

I was (sort of) able to get my reservation...a 2BR at BWV for next October. We planned on the P/G view and waitlisted the Boardwalk view. We are only staying 3 nights so hopefully, we will have a little luck and those three nights will come throughpixiedust:.

After 15 minutes, a person finally picked up. It was like I was on hold, but instead of listening to music or the pre-recorded spiel about all the stuff I can do online, I just got to listen to the phone ring instead. It was very annoying.

I was (sort of) able to get my reservation...a 2BR at BWV for next October. We planned on the P/G view and waitlisted the Boardwalk view. We are only staying 3 nights so hopefully, we will have a little luck and those three nights will come throughpixiedust:.
Glad you waited it out, and got your reservation in.
Good luck on your waitlist!

Never had that happen, though your patience paid off by waiting. Congrats on getting your reservation and sending good luck on the waitlist. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!