RIP Former First Lady Barbara Bush

She was an exceptional First Lady! I remember, years ago, when I first started working in the police station in our town, Barbara made a stop at the Decker Development Center. She was promoting her literacy program. As she was entering the building, some yahoo showed up and yelled she was in Democrat country. She shook her fist at him! :teeth: I happened to be there and captured that moment. It showed the spunk that dear lady had! R.I.P Mrs. Bush!
Q0f2d3Y.jpg
This is so funny, I love it! :lmao:

I didn't expect her to die so soon after announcing she would no longer accept medical care. I thought she might last another week or so.

I saw her from a distance back when she was First Lady. She made an unannounced appearance at the Philadelphia Flower Show.

She was a remarkable lady. She loved all of her family with all of her heart Rest In Peace, Mrs. Bush.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!