RIP-Ken Berry

barkley

DIS Veteran<br><font color=orange>If I ever have a
funny, funny man. loved him on f troop, mayberry and mama's family (talented song and dance man as well).

That's too bad. I got such a kick out of Mama's Family when I was a kid. I'll have to do some rewatching now.

I feel so old, my favorite was F-troop.
Yeah F-Troop would be my Ken Berry choice. Mayberry RFD was such a let down after The Andy Griffith Show (which was a let down when Don Knotts left.) I have no recollection of Mama's Family.

I remember he was married for 16 years to Jackie Joseph who I knew from the Doris Day Show and who was the speaking voice of Melody on Josie and the Pussycats (Cheryl Ladd was Melody’s singing voice.) Jackie and Ken were often on the ‘70s game show Tattletales which I used to watch after school.

He was a great dancer. Watch him dancing on old Kinney's Shoes commercials on YouTube.

I am glad I saw this thread. Somehow I hadn’t yet heard that he had passed away. I too am old enough to first think of F Troop when I hear his name.

I am glad I saw this thread. Somehow I hadn’t yet heard that he had passed away. I too am old enough to first think of F Troop when I hear his name.
I'm old enough to and I used to watch F-troop, but, I had forgotten that he was on that show. I do remember him on Mama's Family though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter