RIP President Bush

CNN just showed the follow-up newspaper cartoon to this one:

5ad8db1382910.image.jpg

...but I can't find it on line yet. It shows him arriving in his air force jet, and walking with the two of them.
Here you goFB_IMG_1543674744427.jpg

RIP President Bush. He was a good person and a true world leader. I wish his family didn't have to deal with having a certain someone at the funeral.

I just heard on the news that President Bush's final words were on the telephone to his son George, "I love you too". They said that he was surrounded by his family and close friend, but it seems that George was not there. The close relationship between the father and son is one to be admired.:rose: George will be eulogizing his father on Wednesday and it will undoubtedly be very touching and emotional. :sad1:

I just heard on the news that President Bush's final words were on the telephone to his son George, "I love you too". They said that he was surrounded by his family and close friend, but it seems that George was not there. The close relationship between the father and son is one to be admired.:rose: George will be eulogizing his father on Wednesday and it will undoubtedly be very touching and emotional. :sad1:
I was hoping for this.

Whether you agree with him or not, remember - the job is horrendously taxing. Just look at Tony Blair. From young dynamo to silver haired old man in one breath.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter