RIP Thread

Damn, right out of the gate in 2017 we lose another one. William Christopher, known for his portrayal of chaplain Father Mulcahy on the beloved TV show "M*A*S*H," has died. My father, a retired minister and long time M*A*S*H fan really took this one hard.
william-christopher-dead-mash.jpg

Dago Red you will be missed. Michael if your dad is really upset don't tell him that after Korea he and Klinger formed a Biker Gang to harass Doris Day and Brian Kieth as documented in "WITH SIX YOU GET EGG ROLL"

It was mainly based on the character not the real life individual. He did mention that same thing once before. He was just a huge MASH fan and appreciated the reference.

Mary Tyler Moore has passed away at the age of 80.

Another great comic lost.

So sorry for your loss. Over the years we have lost many of our pets. Almost Every time we say we aren't going to get any more because it's too difficult, but our lives are so empty with out them. So, hard as it is to see them pass on, they provide so much more to our lives then we can ever repay them for that we find it difficult to not have them in our lives and we usually end up with another furry friend. Not to replace those that we have lost but to share our love with a new friend.

Denise my heart goes out to both you and Frank. We know all too well the sorrow and loss you are feeling. The hole that our Maggie's passing left in our lives was devastating. While Sky and Katie have given us new outlets for our love Maggie's absence is still felt. Your other one will need extra love and attention as she feels the loss as well

Denise my heart goes out to both you and Frank. We know all too well the sorrow and loss you are feeling. The hole that our Maggie's passing left in our lives was devastating. While Sky and Katie have given us new outlets for our love Maggie's absence is still felt. Your other one will need extra love and attention as she feels the loss as well
We just had the 1. The other 1 in my avatar died in 2013 of cancer.

My heart goes out double to you in 2013 we had a cancer scare with our WOOKIEBEAR so I know just how big a punch in the gut that is Hopefully you will be found someone soon to help fill the void in your lives and for the love you have to offer

Denise and Frank, we are saddened to hear of Bailey's passing. So glad we saw him and both of you in January. Hugs to both of you, and he now runs fast and free in his new world. Barb and Bill

While I disagreed with him on so many points I am sorry to learn of the passing today of Fox News Personality AAllen Combs

Well, we lost Judge Wapner from People's Court today as well.

Always liked his "cutting people off" when they were not answering his questions in a timely manner
50a56620c6ba5d257e000016.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts