RIP Thread

Thanks Denise,

I just saw this come across on FB. I know he had been out of public for awhile. One of the entertainment greats.

j

Messages .jpg
Gotta go back and watch Predator again just for old times sake.

Troy Gentry of Montgomery Gentry dies at 50 in helicopter crash.

Don Williams 78 dies after a short illness.

Harry Dean Stanton, actor dies at the age of 91
170915-harry-dean-stanton-ac-636p_3b598c3edeef93c22cdbdd1751fc7afd.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg

Today we lost a true American Hero The real Don Malarkey from Easy Company 1st Battalion 506th Regiment 101st Airborne Div. Veteran of D Day Operation Market Garden Survivor of Bastogne Let us all STAND Before the COLORS in his memory and for all those before and after him who have given so much

Last edited:
Today we lost a true American Hero The real Don Malarkey from Easy Company 1st Battalion 506th Regiment 101st Airborne Div. Veteran of D Day Operation Market Garden Survivor of Bastogne Let us all STAND Before the COLORS in his memory and for all those before and after him who have given so much
Agree Completely

I had just recently researched Band of Brothers which included Malarkey. Highly recommend if you haven't watched it.

I hear it was confirmed by his manager.

Yes it was confirmed. There was a redaction for several hours then confirmed. It might have been released eariler than it should have.

Add Robert Yates to the list for the NASCAR peeps. I met him once at a race years ago prior and after Davey Allison's passing in 93. Cool cat. I was at Pocono in 93 the week after Davey Allison was killed in the helicopter crash at Talladega for a practice session. They had a memorial set up where the car hauler was located. A friend of my father's was able to sneek us into the garage with some hot pit passes from one of his suppliers. I was not suppose to be in there at the time but I was told to shut up and look the part. We met with Jack Roush and his crew chief at the time. Some other racers and had to go to get the passes back to our friends.

Sadly, my father's friend passed away about 11 years ago. He was driving to work and never stopped for a traffic light. He couldn't as he had a massive heart attack coming down a long hill before the intersection and pretty much was gone as his vehicle slammed into the vehicles in front of him. Even more strange. A place I worked at the manager had a son who worked for the local EMS squad. He was on scene dealing with the aftermath. My manager came in the next day talking about a bad car crash in his area. At first I didn't put 2 and 2 together. When my father found out more details since I was familar with the road, I realized the manager's son worked the scene. I told my manager the next day about the concidence.

I have all my life been a huge fan of the rock band AC/DC. It is with heavy heart I post that the rock world has lost one of the founders of the legendary band. Malcolm Young has passed at the age of 64.
p-7.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!