RIP Thread

Lost one of the greats in the world of baseball. Jackie Robinson passed away today at age of 83. Great player and first black manager in the Major League.

History_Jackie_Robinson_on_Racial_Taunts_Speech_SF_still_624x352.jpg

Tiggerdad (Michael) and I are probably the only ones to appreciate this, but Dan Blankenship, from Curse of Oak Island passed away yesterday, age 95.

j

Tiggerdad (Michael) and I are probably the only ones to appreciate this, but Dan Blankenship, from Curse of Oak Island passed away yesterday, age 95.

j

I had just seen that about an hour ago. I wonder what the total time and money he utilized in exploring the island. Dedicated to the end.

j

You'll have to add me in on that one, watch it every week. Dan was very knowledgeable about the island. :sad1::sad1:

I had just seen that about an hour ago. I wonder what the total time and money he utilized in exploring the island. Dedicated to the end.
Donna's first comment was it was a shame he didn't get to see any final outcome. I thought he did get to see and learn a lot more and I'm sure he understood there may never be a definitive outcome.

You'll have to add me in on that one, watch it every week. Dan was very knowledgeable about the island. :sad1::sad1:
Dan probably had the most current knowledge of anyone. That's why they continually went back to him with questions. I think he also had some of the most thorough work completed until the Lagina's.

j

Need help GS Dis Meet this May-can’t find it. We need to have our arrival & leave dates. All I could find is the meet in 2016. Many tsk,

This has been a rough 2 days Yesterday Doris Day passed. Today Ensign Parker, Tim Conway joined his shipmates on the PT 73

Today Ensign Parker, Tim Conway joined his shipmates on the PT 73

Co-starred with Don Knotts in the Disney classic movie "Apple Dumpling Gang" which was a childhood favorite of mine. Actually Bill Bixby may have been the star name but Don and Tim played the bumbling bad guys and stole the show. Such a talent.

Bama Ed

They go in 3s.

D6weC9GU8AAv0Hl.jpeg

If you view many memes this cat has been in several over the years.

Godspeed Niki Lauda.

Most may not know the name, but Niki was a racer I admired as I was growing up. Drive and determination.

Here's an obit that does a nice job honoring his life.

j

Godspeed Niki Lauda.

Most may not know the name, but Niki was a racer I admired as I was growing up. Drive and determination.

Here's an obit that does a nice job honoring his life.

A gentleman and true professional in the Auto Racing Committee. As a kid, when racing was still on regular TV, he was always exciting to watch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!