RIP Thread

Disney's Snow White model, iconic dancer Marge Champion dies at 101

BB1aj9BT.jpeg.jpg

Yes. And a nice run as Henry Jones Sr.

77755c7801dd789caaaf50e153d5fdc8.jpg

and Marko Ramius

W_ml85KBqHDEfpKyyPRJbZn_nSkR7UoXE-Pj1CFg7-INOnf7MCmGO0WAepFqwPMPPMGlaqsA_P9YmFbk7dsjzcvsXeylbQhZHLaDs61vFrSq1qS25Q=w720-h405-rw

I also enjoyed him in "Finding Forrester"

7be080d25d00e4f597affc1e70e43f66.jpg

Bama Ed

Last edited:
While not one his more popular/accurate roles... I still like Ramirez in the Highlander movie (note singular).

And while Moore was the first Bond I saw, I think the Connery movies were better.

While not one his more popular/accurate roles... I still like Ramirez in the Highlander movie (note singular).
View attachment 535660

And while Moore was the first Bond I saw, I think the Connery movies were better.

Highlander was probably my first experience seeing him in a movie. Thanks for bringing that one up.

Lost another friend and cousin of mine today, Joe Nelson. Talented acoustic guitar player and one of the nicest people you’d ever meet. Only 40 years old. Survived by his wife and 2 young children. Prayers for his family. Reminder of how short life can be.

A good reminder - always. So sorry for the loss of your friend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!