RIP Thread

This was in the news this morning. The remains of Dennis Day an Original Mouseketeer who has been has been missing since last July has been recovered. He is reported to have suffered from dementia and left home with no indication of where he was going

Rip Torn, famous actor has died at the age of 88. He was always playing likeable characters. My favorite was Dodgeball.

"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball"

Rip was an icon in Men In Black:

giphy.gif

And in the often overlooked Gary Shandling Show. Which was so awesome in so many ways.

giphy.gif

They don't make 'em like this any more. :sad2:

Bama Ed

Hate to resurrect this thread but its time, and MALLORY IS FINE. i would start a whole separate thread for her.

My brother passed away peacefully in his sleep. He was only 55. We definitely were not expecting it, but we are not shocked either. My aunt (who he resembled a lot) died at 54. She had a heart attack as well.

Hate to resurrect this thread but its time, and MALLORY IS FINE. i would start a whole separate thread for her.

My brother passed away peacefully in his sleep. He was only 55. We definitely were not expecting it, but we are not shocked either. My aunt (who he resembled a lot) died at 54. She had a heart attack as well.

I hate to hear that Kris, especially at such young age.

Another loss today as well. I am long time Monty Python fan since I was just a kid. Terry Jone, charter member of Monty Python comedy team has passed at the age of 77.

I'm so sorry to hear this! Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers!

@tigger92662 my brother was a huge Rush fan, by default I was too. When i was little and my folks were gone, my brother would blast Rush from his huge 1980s speakers that had to be 3 feet tall. I actually hated it because it was too loud for my tender ears. I did get to listen to some good music with my brother. He took me to my first real concert to hear Metallica.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!