Ripcord on anthem

luapgib

Mouseketeer
We are considering a cruise on the anthem of the seas next spring break. Two questions
When can we book the ripcord experience?
If we have 6 people but only 3 wanted to fly could we let 3 people fly twice?

We are considering a cruise on the anthem of the seas next spring break. Two questions
When can we book the ripcord experience?
If we have 6 people but only 3 wanted to fly could we let 3 people fly twice?
We always book it online prior to our cruise on the cruise planner. It books fast so doesn’t stay available very long. I always check daily. I believe you can only book each person once before you board. Once onboard, you can try to book them again, if there are any openings.
Denise

We always book it online prior to our cruise on the cruise planner. It books fast so doesn’t stay available very long. I always check daily. I believe you can only book each person once before you board. Once onboard, you can try to book them again, if there are any openings.
Denise
This is correct. Be sure to book it ahead of time in the planner as soon as it is available. One reservation per person. You can do standby to try it again. As the cruise goes on, more people stop showing up or forget they made their reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!