Rise of the Chunkies! A Jan 2020 Trip Report! NEW 7/14 THE END of our TRIP!!

Since we had ridden it twice already, we were ok not doing it again
I was that way after the first ride. It's wonderful, don't get me wrong, but the entire process and having to get there insanely early is just too much hassle IMHO.

I really wanted to try this breakfast I booked it
Well, of course.

We asked Molly if she'd like to join us and she said sure
Very cool.

and epi bread which is that nice long baguette-looking thing sticking out. I love baguettes so epi bread was made for me.
Glad I wasn't the one you invited. I'm not a big croissant person, so I would have been eying the baguette looking thing. ;)

If you've read my Crazy Dis Asians TR you'd know my sister would take one look at that jam, portion shake her head, and promptly order 4 more servings. "I need more jam" is probably one of her favorite things to say. LOL
I agree with ChunkySis. Given the size of those containers, it's awfully sparse on the contents side of things.

Steve and I both got the steak with polenta:
Mmmmmm Steak. Yours looks like it's still mooing though.

We took a walk outside to the patio to check out the view. It's amazing!

ACtC-3fEF_5EOPYxpBCsbtXkJDUbh69xKK04bxmkiHbt-hj91Pb2C57oEaMj1quUscAP9fGemKaZN1KRLACzQxGER6lLuK3XbRRmC6orUIhdvqpKyVSI3_Uzprc8CE-wUtnshY7T2UsEWNe1g-vVXofnhIrkhg=w887-h665-no
Nice.

On the way we spotted the coveted castle zoom shot so we stopped to do it.

ACtC-3fLQUsfuKk-TtqRZ8Rn8eTEN8hZJT_AH2ANHNVo9LXoAFaDbd6Qu0zf8EJ25u-jIxf-W4qQN-Ctte-YYAxleTB3qe_5AUD5fX5AfERytKwIT2j2sU9DBB_hFg1dZcJQxJh_DW8IS4zGG7h0-LJCCDCiVQ=w420-h236-no
I've never heard of or seen this before. Who, what, where, how????
I want deets.

Here is Molly pointing out the crazy line:

ACtC-3fxQuHEgYXHl01f86R9n0U0-6rnwTqSo_S9ZSHH80qoR-LOpuGbtM4L1VTxqsLgWaJKASX6hIZZ4S1RAoS9L-TyVuxImeYubnW-vgVFAnZJqHUYUqSE1yjKi9MvATzY1iPOoBP5MKvCFKch3Tc8udAvSg=w822-h616-no
That is crazy!
:wave: @Mollydolly334

On the left is the pistachio raspberry float and on the right is the kakamora float which has coconut swirl over pineapple juice with blue curacao. They both look really good!
I considered both of those because I like raspberry, pistachio and pina coladas. Problem is I like dole whips so much, it's darn near impossible to get anything else.

NO WAY! :laughing: In contrast, I'd considered throwing my plans away altogether because I was having such a wonderful time. :hug:
::yes:: :hug: (but within social distancing guidelines of course) :lmao:

Anyways back to the bread basket....here it is! It was so yummy, it is probably one of the best bread baskets at Disney
I agree. Not only was it super cute to look at but everything in it tasted awesome.

They were so adorable in their artsy outfits!
They were!!!!

We loved Topolino's brunch and thought it was well worth it
We loved it so much that I have it booked for breakfast in July and September...

Loads of great breakfasting going on there!! If I was a bit more into character meals, I'd consider it. :) LOVE that Molly was able to do this with you!

I just got all caught up! Loving everything (as always) - we wanted to make it to Topolino's last time but we didn't end up having enough time. The outfits are so cute! Can't wait for more :goodvibes

Doc and his friend were going to stay on in Epcot for a couple more rides and we headed over to AK for our 3rd park of the day. At this point, were tired but we had already made up our mind to do 4 Parks in 1 Day and I was determined to finish it!
Yes, I love doing multiple parks in one day! I am a park hopper at heart, I cannot imagine staying in only one park for a full day!

This was probably the longest ride because...we got stuck in the annoying DNA matching/decontamination room TWICE and had to sit through the "and...umm...fly" guy two times!! :sad2:
I do not envy the CMs who have to listen to those videos for hours, I think I would go crazy! I did see an AMA recently from the guy in the video, and apparently he has not even been to WDW!

Even though we were so tired we were in that stage where you're kinda in a daze and not really sleepy, LOL. So we headed to...Peter Pan. I think you'd be lying if you said you don't miss being pixie dusted.

YaiORBMLXDzaOMny8H6dSONoQ-b31KBAuih_rw5Opqwagu7h4fvkU7jNJSd-SnRz5JdrisTfKdis-JedGgYFGbnRuwFjwZc1Z30gPqeQhG-9AW_XOuSS_TF_MEVM2EBTmTxYj72ntP33382ngl0-IQiOXs2xUt9NGJagM_sR5LCkbqk79QlVj9laIgT-05OrtT-vthyRWE-3fdLJczlCjbcPqDtJqAT2d3RoobDEAApOYYc3vsVRkbEb58aJLIe_7LcNQSxULTmC56TH0lYpA07NjMO-G9Bc7x_4lc67ruYB9dnlQ-v94HmraPYGBAdyO-XU-GeriHHb6MeC9wp6cs2cD4cRMMzi7HUTxZjUEZEgiAzrTV5Riy-HCcdOKljYz_Akm-3L4_uC_m6cxj1q0UpAHMmsNAY6DINWnlv35Nj8IV_Abkj1miOVK23smkDKlxsnvJsCs-tF7cgdAAH6xj_KUQVAmaYW8fryddFWzuXm1ZOiccOjzSal2MvYwn2YElGWLvOmUECnC9xxmSEEJTI0GlFG1PYOpNo7mLWfHa4MFlYvK3O5r-2Ic3JTRRpZ_Ziqka0m_IQBAcI7IM9cqjr-lIHagzPuZLrRTrYapDlbrYcGNlbroXhBY4yhYM3MAH4_sAtc-lbs_QVbzqO8bsg1ajRHwzNLRXHh-jB8MUmw2RyLQOVZJOYGxt2KIu62x3GfnXfTAcsEut-s_aPLyphkSUvqfPaOC1A5bLSN-jq4gtZm0t9ZgXJM=w255-h398-no

Dust me all over! I need Pixie Dust right now!
Who knew we would miss it so much! :sad:

We decided to do the trifecta of rides in Fantasyland and hit up Winne the Pooh

JFtP0zce6E924GkGoBqi3XFJswHitSpZKgx0yCjCtapQNCBBHTiAZsvr1UqKdVXSZuU5h6XL_jjDZkp2CBewE4enXmkPEYKhX4_NfOepnMz0lPaafjlZJNCAPm3SHKLYDJ0aNkdGkQan85upT4ioaU8jaOq9EZ5Hd79fngX4ez8agKbNgqq9it6ktN7zYjtgS-afB_6Okszcxjp5pIPha81skETVf6zfwaGk_HoWcr3za3h7WqTv4MGNChL2pDhm_u5oJHBMpsrPx4nRzo_dO1PJFC2DyCedkn9-9uLZsrqqtQKHX5a_1rhvYlEw43D3tflsgXI5T46gRCxHHhoGyH-h9ji6UtfrWpKxJtizgaI6ANboMh6i2yepqcKVQ1PlqKVc8yQ8ZcgwtSUNyRxPcYWPi4Hg55E01-rhORe11YVHVecqCi49ppV-bRmqdoSV8XoUJ1DvwgcvGzX2IDM3vZrghVsqV2tEbZ2Z4nnSl4gGF8fUr90VYRMI9N4rrmHFzUmVCulGT-FU8222CCON5Q29MXqc6n0p4F0eSfA8QSqMSM4E3Qs9F4Av_ZU7nW_FayRDomyyufWcLX8ROWvu7WZLz44nIaB0hUMfI9009Aw98Lc0xrCEbboCY0peQdKX1Dsn-DLQuCtlfW7PPXDLKabzKG8-MrQJxB4trN8aULpaVQwuiY60YjiD_KCIxMi5GZEUC3Tv6frJIRcrgsbZ9q-ujp9OrQbLQgXck7E6mqjeJyfRzl7cuBeZ=w320-h475-no
My favorite ride! Love the gif, really captures the essence of that ride! :hyper:

It was good and hit the spot but it was touted as a platter with rare and exotic fishes but I don't think there was anything rare or exotic about the sushi on this platter, LOL. I mean if they could have included some ikura or uni I think it was better! Also the fish was very fresh but I wasn't too impressed with the rice that night, it tasted a little mushy. Overall craving satisfied and we could finally head back to SLEEP!
You'd think they could bump up their game a little, being so close to the ocean! I tried uni for the first time at Takumi-Tei, it was delicious!

We sat in a nice comfy booth and admired our surroundings. We were so excited to be here! I love trying new Disney restaurants, especially character meals!

ACtC-3cCa21Mh8FVSP00VqqZ2JyNbwT6Spl3bvSQRzcqObvXHnREOFackh8vXc_EnZajM1eSQT7mRWjSm8qL5bx-NIVarGqifvNr7Lg--8zFmLESnuFqZIGm7gCGckCXK3CE69eK4W5qm1bA0aK4JvYlVizoNw=w451-h601-no
Even the napkins are so luxe! :love:

We started with coffees and POG (Passion Orange Guava) - which isn't exactly an ubiquitous drink in the Italian coast/French Riviera but it is found everywhere at Disney World and it tastes good so we welcomed it with open arms (mouths).
POG is the best! I'm not a big juice drinker but I make an exception for POG. Does Disney have POG mimosas anywhere? That would be amazing :scratchin

If you've read my Crazy Dis Asians TR you'd know my sister would take one look at that jam, portion shake her head, and promptly order 4 more servings. "I need more jam" is probably one of her favorite things to say. LOL
That is a hilariously small portion of jam for all that bread! I put more jam than that on a piece of toast :laughing:

So the characters are introduced one at a time and come out to great fanfare and lots of fun Italian music. They were so adorable in their artsy outfits!
So adorable, they really put effort into those costume! This brunch is definitely high on my list, it's such a good value too if you make it your breakfast and lunch!

After a calm start, we went over to 7DMT because we had an FP, thankfully!

ACtC-3edkn8nGw1oz39YZ1fdCRF8ubwRUquukHjIp0ceQeyTMZKFTyw3f55uDci2bZfkh7MQXOTYT8zae0BGoW0oL-ON7b9Q6DmvJZ3ZnlnpgjdGnyGQUsvFfToV37rOgc6E5uJaqS12Do8Ky3tiy0YRt2bMxw=w412-h616-no
Great picture, Steve is really well-framed here :laughing:

Because we had walked all over MK now, we decided we needed a bit of a rest and snack...something that was both refreshing and sweet, so we headed to the Aloha Isle. I thought I'd definitely get a Dole Whip but I saw two things that caught my eye, one was a raspberry and pistachio swirl float served over iced chocolate, and another was the Kakamora float. They both sounded amazing. I got the raspberry one and got Steve the Kakamora. Not sure if he'd like it but he would probably eat it in any case, LOL. Molly got her the raspberry and pistachio swirl but without the iced hot chocolate.
That pistachio ice cream looks amazing! I love that they are experimenting with flavors, though I feel like I always miss out on the good ones between trips!

I'm new to a chunkymonkey report but I'm loving it. I'm very impressed with 4 parks and DS in one day. Y'all seem to be everywhere.

All caught up!

Yay for four parks and Disney Springs in one day! That's quite an accomplishment!

How fun that Molly was able to join you!

Topolino's breakfast looks really good. Is breakfast the only meal with characters?

How did Steve like the kakamora float? Coconut swirl with pineapple juice sounds amazing! Yours looked good too, but Steve's would be the one I'd order first.

Today we were having breakfast at Topolino. I booked this breakfast after we arrived so it was pretty last minute and surprisingly I found a table for us.

I suspect that the price point is another thing that makes reservations easily available.

We sat in a nice comfy booth and admired our surroundings. We were so excited to be here! I love trying new Disney restaurants, especially character meals!

We sat on the other side of the booths near that pillar in the middle of your picture.

And our bread basket. It was served in a cute little painter's tray. It reminds me of the table numbers they have in Animator's Palate on Disney Cruise Line. OK can you tell I'm missing DCL a bit? :sad:

Me too! :sad: :sad: :sad:

More Epi Bread:

We had that with dinner and it was so amazing!

Wood-fired Butchers Steak with Polenta, Pomodoraccio Tomatoes, Roasted Onions, Wild Mushroom Conserva, Watercress

That looks awesome! I would love that right now, but I'm being sympathetic to Fran (who had a gum graft earlier this week), and also eating a mostly liquid diet. We were supposed to have Steak Frites last night, but I froze the rest of our Prime Rib from the other night until she can chew again.

She was so cute in her ballerina/dance troupe outfit, I mean just look at her tutu! She was trying to teach us to do ballet but to me it looked like I'm holding my food-laden belly.

:laughing:

Next time if we're not staying close by I will book a later breakfast time, so we can head to either Epcot or DHS first for a few rides then take the skyliner over.

I'm thinking that next time we stay at BCV we should book a reservation there.

I wanted to find that one too, you prompted me to go put that in my TR. I didn't get it. :sad2:

We took Molly with us on all our FPs, by begging (kindly asking) the CMs and they were always kind enough to let her ride with us since she didn't make any FPs for that day!

That's nice to know they will do that for you. I think I did that once with Pam.

On the left is the pistachio raspberry float and on the right is the kakamora float which has coconut swirl over pineapple juice with blue curacao. They both look really good!
But immediately after tasting the pistachio raspberry float....I started raving about it.
OMG I KID YOU NOT IT IS FREAKIN' AMAZING!

I know you think it's amazing, but I don't think I would have liked either of them. For now, I would just be happy with my pineapple raspberry swirl from the Tropical HIdeaway.

It's very convenient for us though to be able to take the Skyliner to breakfast.
The Riviera was looking beautiful as usual:

That looks like such a fun way to travel. I really want to try it next time...I bet the lines will be long with social distancing though...

and epi bread which is that nice long baguette-looking thing sticking out. I love baguettes so epi bread was made for me.

LOVE anything baguette-like...with loads of butter of course.

How do you recognize which PP has this? Is it just an insider's tip to ask them around that area or do they have a sign?

NO WAY! :laughing: In contrast, I'd considered throwing my plans away altogether because I was having such a wonderful time. :hug:
Things happen when you're having too much fun with friends!
O. M. G. That was a thing of beauty for sure. :cloud9: And the jam... I don't know that I'll ever associate the word with anything or anyone other than your sister ever again :laughing:
Right? I can't even think of jam without thinking of getting some for my sister! LOL. I now know what makes a good souvenir for her.
What a fun start to your day! And how nice that you were able to spend it with Molly, and that she was able to get on all your FPs, too!!! :goodvibes
Yes! It was a nice surprise she was able to do rides with us!
Fingers crossed , I will be having brunch at Toppolinos in Sept. It looks amazing.
It's amazing! Fingers crossed for you! I guess your ADR was cancelled? We will be there in Sept too, taking a few days probably before and after our cruise.
That's very nice of you. :)
I'm always nice! Right?
What's on the ceiling? Are those some kind of lights??
Yup it was part of the light installation, a really fancy one.
Um... French Riviera? Isn't is supposed to be Italian?
Topolino? (Which I assumed was a town in Italy... only to find out it's Italy's name for Mickey Mouse! Who knew??)
Yes you're right, it's supposed to be Italian but I also think it channeled French Riviera. Not like I've been there or anything but I can pretend.
Okay... how did you spot it????
OK so in the right side of the hub grass (when facing the castle) there is a Photopass photographer who DOES NOT have a camera. Instead he/she has an ipad. So you just go up to them and ask for the picture. They will tell you where to stand and where to look and they control the camera with their ipad. The times we've seen this before there has been a line but lately there has not been.
OMG. It's a nope at the best time!
I'm going to drag you on it for fun one day.
Glad that worked! I'd heard it working before (probably from you), but didn't know it worked that often.
It has worked every single time we've tried. Of course CM reactions varied from happily allowing it to mildly perturbed.
Those shadows look like the shadows of body-builders, flexing.
Steve thanks you for noticing his physique.
Well, poop. Glad we'll see it later, though!
It definitely wasn't as good as the first one, I can imagine.
Holy cow! That's the FP line????? :faint:
YES THE FP LINE. Insane!
Top one does... not the bottom, horrid coconut one.
Hahaha
Really! I'm shocked! I was sure you'd say "I prefer the regular Dole whip."
I gotta try this!
Well maybe I was looking for a change. Dole whip is a classic and I won't get tired of it but this was just a really really nice unexpected change!
Hilarious that you mention that because it's EXACTLY what I thought of when I saw the tiny amount of jam in that jar, LOL 😂 🤣
She's gonna be known as Chunkyjam pretty soon!!
Toppolino's does look absolutely adorable! I actually changed our plans for the April trip that never happened to include that breakfast. Love their sweet little outfits. Someday we will get back to WDW!!!
OMG you will love it!! I hope you do get to go soon! When the 60 day window opens up I'm booking EVERYTHING hahaha.

I'm always nice! Right?
::yes::

Every single time I've met you, I've found you to be nothing but perfectly nice. :)
Yup it was part of the light installation, a really fancy one.
Cool!
Yes you're right, it's supposed to be Italian but I also think it channeled French Riviera. Not like I've been there or anything but I can pretend.
Works for me. :)
OK so in the right side of the hub grass (when facing the castle) there is a Photopass photographer who DOES NOT have a camera. Instead he/she has an ipad. So you just go up to them and ask for the picture. They will tell you where to stand and where to look and they control the camera with their ipad. The times we've seen this before there has been a line but lately there has not been.
Okay! Thanks for the tip. :)
I'm going to drag you on it for fun one day.
I'm actually okay with that. I have my phone and earbuds. I don't mind watching the dolls headbanging.

:snooty:
It has worked every single time we've tried. Of course CM reactions varied from happily allowing it to mildly perturbed.
Good enough :)
Steve thanks you for noticing his physique.
:laughing:

Yum I love a good bread basket. I especially love when it is unique like this one.
Me too! Me and carbs are a match made in heaven. Well not the resulting tummy bulge, that is hell to get rid of! hahaha.
All of your character photos were so cute! I love their outfits:goodvibes
They are so freakin' adorable!! I want to go again!
Wow this looks so good. So glad you all enjoyed your bunch at Toppolino's! It sounds like a really great place and for the price it seems like a great deal!
Definitley something I would consider for the future!::yes::
Oh we are definitely doing this again! I loved it so much more than Le Cellier Brunch the day before.
This view is gorgeous! I can't wait to finally see it in person...
IT really is impressive!
Wow these two items sound so interesting! Definitely not something I would think of trying but after hearing your reaction it intrigues me lol. I think I am such a fan of dolewhips I usually just stick with the same thing haha.
Haha most people do but we were intrigued and I'm so glad I got it! It was so delicious!
I was that way after the first ride. It's wonderful, don't get me wrong, but the entire process and having to get there insanely early is just too much hassle IMHO.
Yes, it is, I wonder how it will be going forward.
Glad I wasn't the one you invited. I'm not a big croissant person, so I would have been eying the baguette looking thing. ;)
They will give you more of everything so baguettes for everyone!
I agree with ChunkySis. Given the size of those containers, it's awfully sparse on the contents side of things.
Yes it was, but you can always order more! My sister would have!
Mmmmmm Steak. Yours looks like it's still mooing though.
It was a little on the rare side, but it was good!
I've never heard of or seen this before. Who, what, where, how????
I want deets.
So basically at the right side of the hub grass on the way to Tomorrowland there is a photographer hanging out who doesn't have a camera, just an ipad. So you know that there is a special zoom shot because the camera is on top of a building.
I considered both of those because I like raspberry, pistachio and pina coladas. Problem is I like dole whips so much, it's darn near impossible to get anything else.
They are both very good and is a nice change from the norm!
I agree. Not only was it super cute to look at but everything in it tasted awesome.
Sooo true!!
We loved it so much that I have it booked for breakfast in July and September...
That's awesome! I am going to book at as well! (I assume your ADRs were cancelled too?)
Loads of great breakfasting going on there!! If I was a bit more into character meals, I'd consider it. :) LOVE that Molly was able to do this with you!
We had so much fun! We are like the three musketeers!
I just got all caught up! Loving everything (as always) - we wanted to make it to Topolino's last time but we didn't end up having enough time. The outfits are so cute! Can't wait for more :goodvibes
Thank you!! Topolinos is really good! I highly recommend it and we will be returning (hopefully) at some point! Although I don't know if there will be characters anymore with all the restrictions :( But the food alone is worth it!

Yes, I love doing multiple parks in one day! I am a park hopper at heart, I cannot imagine staying in only one park for a full day!
Me too, I always say I should take a break and enjoy one park at a time and I do occassionally but I really have fun with the park hopping!
I do not envy the CMs who have to listen to those videos for hours, I think I would go crazy! I did see an AMA recently from the guy in the video, and apparently he has not even been to WDW!
OMG that is hilarious, I'm sure they will give him lifetime FP for FoP, right? I mean he IS part of the ride! Haha.
Who knew we would miss it so much! :sad:
OMG I'm just dying inside waiting to be unleashed the minute it's safe to travel!
My favorite ride! Love the gif, really captures the essence of that ride! :hyper:
I love this ride too! It's soo...perfectly Disney!
You'd think they could bump up their game a little, being so close to the ocean! I tried uni for the first time at Takumi-Tei, it was delicious!
I know, I expected a little more from the sushi but overall it was good. Takumi Tei is sooo good and their uni was divine!
Even the napkins are so luxe! :love:
They are!
POG is the best! I'm not a big juice drinker but I make an exception for POG. Does Disney have POG mimosas anywhere? That would be amazing :scratchin
Me too! I don't drink a ton of juice at home but at Disney I do enjoy the POG.
They do give POG mimosas, I think if you see champagne served at brunch they will do it. I have seen people get it when they say they are celebrating an anniversary or something.
That is a hilariously small portion of jam for all that bread! I put more jam than that on a piece of toast :laughing:
You're just like my sister! :)
So adorable, they really put effort into those costume! This brunch is definitely high on my list, it's such a good value too if you make it your breakfast and lunch!
Yes! It is so filling it's definitely more like a brunch than just a breakfast!
Great picture, Steve is really well-framed here :laughing:
Haha, it is! I just noticed that!
That pistachio ice cream looks amazing! I love that they are experimenting with flavors, though I feel like I always miss out on the good ones between trips!
It's sooooo good. I would have never thought it would be so good but I am drooling thinking about it now.
I'm new to a chunkymonkey report but I'm loving it. I'm very impressed with 4 parks and DS in one day. Y'all seem to be everywhere.
Aww thank you so much for joining!! Very excited to have you here.
We had a great day and yes we did go everywhere!
Yay for four parks and Disney Springs in one day! That's quite an accomplishment!
LOL it felt like we were on a marathon, LOL! It was fun but I don't think it'll be something I can repeat on every trip (Although I say on every trip that I can do it but we usually make it to 3 parks in one day only).
How fun that Molly was able to join you!
Yes! It was so fun!!
Topolino's breakfast looks really good. Is breakfast the only meal with characters?
Yup breakfast is the only meal with characters! I wonder how it will be once things open back up. I guess no more characters at meals at least for a while. So sad :(
How did Steve like the kakamora float? Coconut swirl with pineapple juice sounds amazing! Yours looked good too, but Steve's would be the one I'd order first.
It was good too but not as good as the pistachio one! But it certainly was good too!

I suspect that the price point is another thing that makes reservations easily available.
Probably! And also because it's a little out of the way if you weren't staying close by!
We sat on the other side of the booths near that pillar in the middle of your picture.
cool!
I have one booked for Sept. Our PIF date is almost here and I get to book activities next week. Fingers crossed it will still happen! I was able to use our credit from the Hawaii cruise to cover that and then we are booking something else next year with the balance of the credit.
We had that with dinner and it was so amazing!
So good!
That looks awesome! I would love that right now, but I'm being sympathetic to Fran (who had a gum graft earlier this week), and also eating a mostly liquid diet. We were supposed to have Steak Frites last night, but I froze the rest of our Prime Rib from the other night until she can chew again.
Oh no! Hope she's feeling better! Dental work is no joke!
I'm thinking that next time we stay at BCV we should book a reservation there.
I'm totally thinking the same thing!
I wanted to find that one too, you prompted me to go put that in my TR. I didn't get it. :sad2:
But you guys got one too, right? I totally remember seeing this shot on FB.
That's nice to know they will do that for you. I think I did that once with Pam.
They have been really nice about it.
I know you think it's amazing, but I don't think I would have liked either of them. For now, I would just be happy with my pineapple raspberry swirl from the Tropical HIdeaway.
That was a really good swirl!!
That looks like such a fun way to travel. I really want to try it next time...I bet the lines will be long with social distancing though...
I'm sure the lines will be long. Also if every party gets it's own car. But I guess it's better than being crammed into a bus or monorail!
LOVE anything baguette-like...with loads of butter of course.
OF course! Yum!
How do you recognize which PP has this? Is it just an insider's tip to ask them around that area or do they have a sign?
So it's the photographer but they don't have a camera. They have a tablet instead. The camera is on top of the buildings and they control it on their tablet/ipad thing.
Every single time I've met you, I've found you to be nothing but perfectly nice. :)
And you've only met me once. I consider that success! 😆
Okay! Thanks for the tip. :)
:)
I'm actually okay with that. I have my phone and earbuds. I don't mind watching the dolls headbanging.
But how will you listen to me sing It's a Small World?!?

Last edited:
Yep. I had the breakfast booked for July and September. Hey, are you still keeping your end of July trip???? We are still planning on coming down the 24-29.
As you know, we've cancelled July but will be there for around 5 days or so in August. IT will be hot but I guess it's the best time to hang out by the pool and eat!
I hop you enjoy your trip and I can't wait to hear your thoughts on "new" Disney. I fear it won't ever be the same!
And you left a very good impression on my DD.
(And me too. :))
Yay my powers of persuasion worked!
:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!