Rise of the Resistance and Extra, Extra Magic Hours???

Laura's Dad

DIS Veteran
We already had a WDW vacation planned for December 6th-December 14th this year and were hoping to experience DHS 4 different times (2 mornings/2 evenings) during our trip. The evenings will be devoted to shows (Fantasmic and Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM) and the mornings to SWGE and other rides in the afternoon. We are really excited about the opening of Rise of the Resistance and knowing that we will be able to get the full Galaxy's Edge experience. I know that Extra, Extra Magic Hours are in place for the initial opening. Does anybody have any information on whether or not they will be used with the opening of ROTR as well? It could mean a couple of early mornings for our group, but that would be OK. Any help or useful information would be appreciated.

I’m going around the same time as well. I’ve been watching and waiting to see if the hours get added, but I don’t even see them for December 5th when the ride opens! They are probably waiting to see how the crowds are in the months after SWGE opens.

I would agree. Disney hasn’t announced any events related to the opening, but it’s a safe bet that they will.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter