Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately they prepared people in a way it was a backup group. But happy you got through and got to ride.

How long did it take you from when you entered the queue till when you exited the ride?

Hard to say. I wasnt paying attention to the time. If I had to guess, around 30-45 mins?

So: a friend walked into the park at 6:00 this morning. He was able to book his boarding group at 8:00, the official park-opening time. He had to refresh a number of times but finally got his group number -- 89. That was at around 8:05. All BGs were gone by 8:11. By 10:00, they were on BG 30. His group didn't board until about 7:20. He said it was awesome, though. I'll probably give it a shot on Sunday but I won't hold my breath. I like to leave the park by about 3:00.

So: a friend walked into the park at 6:00 this morning. He was able to book his boarding group at 8:00, the official park-opening time. He had to refresh a number of times but finally got his group number -- 89. That was at around 8:05. All BGs were gone by 8:11. By 10:00, they were on BG 30. His group didn't board until about 7:20. He said it was awesome, though. I'll probably give it a shot on Sunday but I won't hold my breath. I like to leave the park by about 3:00.

It's worth hanging around for.

Again, dont want to spoil but there are parts of the experience that are significantly enhanced by CM enthusiasm... I think you want to get in before that mellows to some extent.

While unfortunate for the late BGs, this is nice to know they could be alerted of this early so don’t hang around all night hopeful for something not going to happen.

Plenty of them hanging around Baatu still at around 930pm, hoping for the best.

In fact, they had organized themselves into a "line" next to the actual attraction line which made it really confusing where the actual attraction line started.

Was a bit of a mess, but I'm sure they will have it sorted by tomorrow.

I am wanting to go to Disneyland/CA Adventure on Monday. I am not interested in riding ROTR. Any idea when the entrance line died down on Friday! I would usually get there for rope drop. But would prefer to avoid the craziness of people trying to get boarding groups. Thanks in advance...

I am wanting to go to Disneyland/CA Adventure on Monday. I am not interested in riding ROTR. Any idea when the entrance line died down on Friday! I would usually get there for rope drop. But would prefer to avoid the craziness of people trying to get boarding groups. Thanks in advance...
People reported walking right up to the DL gates shortly before 8 am (park opening). The craziness was already inside the park on Main Street by then. But I would wait to see how things go today and tomorrow.

People reported walking right up to the DL gates shortly before 8 am (park opening). The craziness was already inside the park on Main Street by then. But I would wait to see how things go today and tomorrow.
Thank you! I will watch for the reports....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!