Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned, but in Anaheim you only have One Hour after your group is called, not Two, like it is in Orlando.
They called 100 just 35 minutes ago and it’s already the earliest group still allowed back.

Does anyone know what the parking lot opening times are for Saturday and Sunday? Thank you all for your great knowledge and experiences!
If you will be paying for parking, you may want to consider parking at Courtyard by Marriott (1420 S Harbor). They have valet parking @ $30 for the complete park day and the valets are always available...you don’t have to worry about it not being open.

We drive up from San Diego so it’s really easy access and after we drop off the car, we head to Panera for a quick breakfast on the way to the parks.

If you will be paying for parking, you may want to consider parking at Courtyard by Marriott (1420 S Harbor). They have valet parking @ $30 for the complete park day and the valets are always available...you don’t have to worry about it not being open.

We drive up from San Diego so it’s really easy access and after we drop off the car, we head to Panera for a quick breakfast on the way to the parks.

What a great idea I never would have thought of. Not that I need it, but still good to know.

Interesting. Maybe people with high boarding groups did leave.

I guess that’s good for the people that stuck with it!

And it’s only the first day. It’ll be a couple weeks before a pattern emerges and we see how people adjust.

I’ll say I prefer boarding groups to waiting in an hours long standby line!

That's not what happened to me. I left the park at 4:15, but they got to my group #90 at 7:05. My notification said to report by 8:05. It's also not what is stated in this
FYI links from that site are auto blocked on The Dis since it was banned last summer.

Just got home after a long day at the parks. Parked car at the Toy Story lot at 6:30AM. Through security, shuttled over and scanned into the park at 6:45. Sat on the benches at the Main St train station facing the castle and scored boarding group 24 for 4 of us. Entered the queue at 10AM and, even with a delay, we were off the ride at 11:15. Thought the ride was amazing and I cannot wait to go back on Monday to try it all over again. I never go to the parks before noon but I am making an exception for this ride.

Were any stores or food places open early in the morning before the official park hour?

Were any stores or food places open early in the morning before the official park hour?
Starbucks and Jolly Holiday. Lines were HORRENDOUS. People near us at opening showed up to join their group at 7:45 and said they’d waited over 90 minutes for Starbucks - could be a bit of an exaggeration, but it’s feasible given how the line looked!

ETA: Oh, and Emporium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter