Rise of the resistance queue

How far into spoilers do you want to get into? The short non spoiler answer is yes

Last edited:
My DIL is pregnant. Can she go through the queue and exit before the ride?
Depending on what your definition of the queue/ride would be for this ride I would say it’s not worth walking/waiting through. My definition of the queue would be everything before the pre show. Don’t want to give away any spoilers.

Depending on what your definition of the queue/ride would be for this ride I would say it’s not worth walking/waiting through. My definition of the queue would be everything before the pre show. Don’t want to give away any spoilers.
Which is also why i asked about spoilers. She can basically go with them until the very end before the actual, longer portion of the ride

Provided she is in a boarding group. Whether she gets on the last part of the attraction or not, she would need to be in a boarding group.

She would need to be in a boarding group. To enter the queue. There are several pre-show scenes that set up the attraction that occur before actually getting on the ride vehicle. Ask the First Order Cast Members where she should wait...Not sure if there's a way out once you're in the boarding room that guests can take. Most likely there is one.

She would need to be in a boarding group. To enter the queue. There are several pre-show scenes that set up the attraction that occur before actually getting on the ride vehicle. Ask the First Order Cast Members where she should wait...Not sure if there's a way out once you're in the boarding room that guests can take. Most likely there is one.
There is

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter