Ritual Pacific luau/Sapphire Falls Carnival

MeeskaMooskaMickey

Mouseketeer
has anyone done either of these dinner shows and would you recommend? They sound great fun and atmosphere and I would enjoy the food and drinks but they are both so expensive! Do you ever see discounts? We are going early June. Tia

I can't comment on either show as we didn't see either. However a few days ahead of our stay at RPR we got an email offering us tickets at 25% off for the Carribean Carnival at Sapphire Falls for the show during our stay. I am not sure if this is standard practice or whether it was just due to low numbers sold for that night so they were offering a discount.

We have done both and enjoyed them both actually. Luau was a few years ago now.

Not sure of the cost as we were gifted the Caribbean carnival tickets by RPR..........

Although with the Caribbean carnival one, I hate Bob Marley with a passion.......and they did sing a lot of his songs as it’s a musical tour of the Caribbean........lol........

If you can get a discount go for it, someone else mentioned getting an email with a discount so you never know.

They are fun, we enjoyed them and the food I have to say was excellent.

If you can be bothered looking, post 290 of my 26 night trip report has pictures of the food and entertainment at the Caribbean Carnival...............:thumbsup2

I did the Caribbean Carnaval dinner in February. I received an e-mail about it a few weeks before, then I received a discount e-mail just a few days before it. (It was obviously undersold.) I do have a preferred AP, which may have contributed to the discount email. I thought the food was good and the show nice.

I recently received an email about a special dining event at Portofino Bay on April 20, which also looked really good, but of course now I am waiting for a discount email to come before I book!

Thank you - you have made me determined to leave booking in the hope I’ll get offered a discount. Perhaps when I get there I’ll be cheeky and ask for one!

Good luck! It may be busier this time of year. I am going to do the Harbor Nights next Friday even if I don't get a discount, provided it doesn't sell out (which I doubt).

Thank you - you have made me determined to leave booking in the hope I’ll get offered a discount. Perhaps when I get there I’ll be cheeky and ask for one!

I once again received an email today for 25% off the Caribbean Carnaval for this Friday the 20th, but alas no discount for Harbor Nights. The email came from the resort hotel I am staying at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter