River Belle Terrace Premium Dining package for F!

maleficent55

DIS Veteran
I think this will be the best option for us in April and I’m trying to strategize the booking process.
60 days out...by phone...is this a 0300am california time? I read some people saying 0800am, so not sure which?
I’m anxious about being a first caller because I also read that the early bird gets the front and center railing table? Is this correct? Does it matter how many people we will have in our party? It’s going to be 3-4 people but I’ll make it for 4 and cancel one person when I am certain.

I think this will be the best option for us in April and I’m trying to strategize the booking process.
60 days out...by phone...is this a 0300am california time? I read some people saying 0800am, so not sure which?
I’m anxious about being a first caller because I also read that the early bird gets the front and center railing table? Is this correct? Does it matter how many people we will have in our party? It’s going to be 3-4 people but I’ll make it for 4 and cancel one person when I am certain.
You need to read through this thread Recent reviews of Fantasmic RiverBell Terrace, upgraded dining package option?
It has information for the dining package

Thank you
Still trying to find out what time to call california time...0300? 0700? 0800?

I think we will give it a try, despite mixed reviews. Something different

I think you can call from 7am CA time but you can just book online or through the app if you have a Disney account with your CC attached.
We booked for the Sunday before Christmas about 58 days out and got a booking no problem. We were also sat right at the window overlooking New Orleans Square for dinner.
As to the seating for fantasmic, that just depends how early you get to the check in point opposite Haunted Mansion, not how early you book. Bring a towel or blanket to sit on as well.

I think you can call from 7am CA time but you can just book online or through the app if you have a Disney account with your CC attached.
We booked for the Sunday before Christmas about 58 days out and got a booking no problem. We were also sat right at the window overlooking New Orleans Square for dinner.
As to the seating for fantasmic, that just depends how early you get to the check in point opposite Haunted Mansion, not how early you book. Bring a towel or blanket to sit on as well.
I was under the impression that you can’t book the premium seating package through River Belle in the app
And no towel or blanket, the package I’m inquiring about is table seating.
we have done the Blue Bayou package in the past, with the cushions, still pretty uncomfortable

As of last January, you did have to call directly to reserve. At that time, phones opened at 7 AM. I called first thing, for a party of 5, and we got an amazing table.

I reserved our package through the website. It wasn’t available in the app so apologies for that error but you can definitely sign in on the website and book dining packages.
Also, you don’t have seated viewing for fantasmic from the restaurant. You need to go to the roped off area next to rivers of America and sit on the pavement after checking in with the cast member in the small kiosk opposite HM.
If you want to be “seated“ you need to get a Blue Bayou package where they give you a cushion to sit on but you are still sitting on the ground, not on a chair.

I reserved our package through the website. It wasn’t available in the app so apologies for that error but you can definitely sign in on the website and book dining packages.
Also, you don’t have seated viewing for fantasmic from the restaurant. You need to go to the roped off area next to rivers of America and sit on the pavement after checking in with the cast member in the small kiosk opposite HM.
If you want to be “seated“ you need to get a Blue Bayou package where they give you a cushion to sit on but you are still sitting on the ground, not on a chair.

RiverBelle Terrace has two dining options for Fantasmic!

The Regular Package provides you a FP to the viewing area where everyone is sitting on the ground.
The Premium Package DOES have seating (a Chair) at the dining tables on the patio.

No, the package I am asking about here is the SEATED tables and chair package, it's on the patio of River Belle terrace. We've done the Blue Bayou package already, where we were seated on the GROUND with cushions

RiverBelle Terrace has two dining options for Fantasmic!
View attachment 464890

The Regular Package provides you a FP to the viewing area where everyone is sitting on the ground.
The Premium Package DOES have seating (a Chair) at the dining tables on the patio.
What time is the first showing for Fantasmic? Dinner is at 4pm, but I didn’t think F! was until a few hours later.

What time is the first showing for Fantasmic? Dinner is at 4pm, but I didn’t think F! was until a few hours later.
9pm

so if you do the premium viewing at river belle terrace like I’m wanting to do, dinner is one time only: 8pm

We were there last April for this package at the River Belle. You’ll love it but make sure you are dressed appropriately for it. It got colder than we were expecting at night and we had to run to go buy a very expensive blanket.

We were there last April for this package at the River Belle. You’ll love it but make sure you are dressed appropriately for it. It got colder than we were expecting at night and we had to run to go buy a very expensive blanket.

I forgot how cold it got. My mil went and bought a sweatshirt the night we did it. The good news is RBT has really good soup that's an option for the appetizer and the hot chocolate and hot tea had free refills, so we took advantage of that.

We did this last year and it was wonderful! The CMs are very good about keeping people away from the line of sight from the restaurant tables so you won't have to worry about anyone blocking your view, and having dinner first is a plus. We chose this option because my niece was just a few weeks away from Bootcamp (Navy) and I wanted her to have fun memories... when she turned to me just as the show started and said "Thank you, this is soooo awesome!" I knew it was money well spent. Enjoy!!

maleficent55, you are correct. I booked this package for our trip in November. Yes, the Premium Package can only be booked by phone for some reason. Disneyland ADR Call Center opens at 7am California Time (PST)

Just FYI, your confusion with 7am or 3am...3am PST (60 days out) is when inventory becomes available online for those that can be booked online. But River Belle Premium Package doesn't fall into that.

I called and got into the Call Center right at 7am (for a party of 3) the day reservations became available and got seating right at the railing. Dinner, a souvenir lanyard and a charging port for your phone (just ask the server for cables if you didn't bring your own).

Last edited:
I booked the regular River Belle Package online and then called an upgraded it. Worked perfectly and I will now try and do this every trip - it was so relaxing even if the view isn't quite centre.

Sandie

maleficent55, you are correct. I booked this package for our trip in November. Yes, the Premium Package can only be booked by phone for some reason. Disneyland ADR Call Center opens at 7am California Time (PST)

Just FYI, your confusion with 7am or 3am...3am PST (60 days out) is when inventory becomes available online for those that can be booked online. But River Belle Premium Package doesn't fall into that.

I called and got into the Call Center right at 7am (for a party of 3) the day reservations became available and got seating right at the railing. Dinner, a souvenir lanyard and a charging port for your phone (just ask the server for cables if you didn't bring your own).

View attachment 465077View attachment 465079
Love the graphic!! Thank you

I booked the regular River Belle Package online and then called an upgraded it. Worked perfectly and I will now try and do this every trip - it was so relaxing even if the view isn't quite centre.

Sandie
I did the exact same thing! I will be in Disneyland in Feb, and I booked the regular package online then called and upgraded. It was super easy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter