River Belle Terrace Premium Dining package for F!

maleficent55, you are correct. I booked this package for our trip in November. Yes, the Premium Package can only be booked by phone for some reason. Disneyland ADR Call Center opens at 7am California Time (PST)

Just FYI, your confusion with 7am or 3am...3am PST (60 days out) is when inventory becomes available online for those that can be booked online. But River Belle Premium Package doesn't fall into that.

I called and got into the Call Center right at 7am (for a party of 3) the day reservations became available and got seating right at the railing. Dinner, a souvenir lanyard and a charging port for your phone (just ask the server for cables if you didn't bring your own).

View attachment 465077View attachment 465079
What do you need to connect your phone to the charging station? A USB cord?
I ask because I don’t generally carry one with me.

What do you need to connect your phone to the charging station? A USB cord?
I ask because I don’t generally carry one with me.
Yes, its basically a Fuel Rod. So USB to whatever your phone input is. Since its an hour before the show when you check in for dinner and 20ish minutes for the show...you'll get a 80ish minute charge if your battery is low...

But if you don't bring your cord...just ask the server and he/she will bring a multi cord that has the popular inputs to USB for you to use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!