Riveria Reservations

MurphyL

Earning My Ears
I was told by my guide that I could make reservations today starting at 8am. The system was down for maintenance until 9 am today. It still didn’t work. I called member services and was able to book my reservation for Riveria. If you want to book your reservation you should be able to call member services to do it.

I was told by my guide that I could make reservations today starting at 8am. The system was down for maintenance until 9 am today. It still didn’t work. I called member services and was able to book my reservation for Riviera. If you want to book your reservation you should be able to call member services to do it.

Yes. You have to call to book today. :) Congrats on your new points, and enjoy your trip!

When I called to confirm receipt of my package, the cast member mentioned to me that we had to call to make reservations today. I was surprised when she said this, and did check online to see if it was an option (especially since they had the booking function down today).

But I called as well, and booked a Tower Studio for a stay in January.

When I called to confirm receipt of my package, the cast member mentioned to me that we had to call to make reservations today. I was surprised when she said this, and did check online to see if it was an option (especially since they had the booking function down today).

But I called as well, and booked a Tower Studio for a stay in January.

Congratulations on your reservation. Were the points per night as shown on the chart. My did not match. Either I calculated them wrong or they are differ than the chart I was using.

Congratulations on your reservation. Were the points per night as shown on the chart. My did not match. Either I calculated them wrong or they are differ than the chart I was using.

Was this point discrepancy in your favor or not?

They did make changes to the booking App. If you look at the desktop version Riviera is listed. But you could not book it. My guide told me she thought I would be able to book online but to call if I had an issue.
My points matched the charts from the dvcexplorer.com site.

They did make changes to the booking App. If you look at the desktop version Riviera is listed. But you could not book it. My guide told me she thought I would be able to book online but to call if I had an issue.
My points matched the charts from the dvcexplorer.com site.
I do not show Riviera listed when I go to book a reservation.
Edited to add: This is on my laptop thru the regular website.

I do not show Riviera listed when I go to book a reservation.
Edited to add: This is on my laptop thru the regular website.
It was on there this morning but I just looked and it's gone. Maybe they removed it from the drop down because it didn't work.

Mine were correct. I booked 3 week day nights at 11 points and 2 weekend nights at 13 points for a total of 59.

I tried. And could not make reservations. Because I cannot count to seven.

This made me literally lol at work....thank you.
I am hoping I can book Riveria for January at 7 months.

I am envious of you new owners. This resort looks to be something special. Has anyone hears who won the first Riveria drawing? Disney usually announces with a lot of fan fare, the lucky family. Spouse and I already entered the second one.

I was surprised to see it today while checking my January reservation. I was surprised to see the 2 person studio for the same points as okw and SSR. I doubt it will be there in June when our window opens.

I am envious of you new owners. This resort looks to be something special. Has anyone hears who won the first Riveria drawing? Disney usually announces with a lot of fan fare, the lucky family. Spouse and I already entered the second one.

It was me actually!!! :cool1:

Just kidding. I never win anything. :sad2:

Do they? We won the CCV sweepstakes and no big announcement was made that I know of.

Well, except for this post.:rolleyes1

Do they? We won the CCV sweepstakes and no big announcement was made that I know of.

Well, except for this post.:rolleyes1

Congratulations!!!! party:

(there you go - a party to celebrate! Seriously though that's very cool and congrats!)

Congratulations!!!! party:

(there you go - a party to celebrate! Seriously though that's very cool and congrats!)
Thanks! It was actually really funny -- I saw an email on Friday at 5:30pm saying "You've won the Disney xx Sweepstakes!" and almost deleted it, and then I thought, wait, the name of that sweepstakes sounds vaguely familiar... I replied and asked if it was real, waited all weekend, and Monday morning at 8:30am got a reply saying, yeah, they get that a lot, but it really is real. In fact, there were two winners, but it took them almost three weeks and several additional drawings to find a second person who would believe them!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter